she's sick on tour (requested)

You rubbed Jisoo's back comfortingly as she sat up in the hotel bed and coughed into her elbow.

She stopped after a moment and let out a heavy breath before she tried to catch her breath from coughing so hard and so much.

"It's okay, baby. You're okay. Just relax." You said as you kissed her shoulder blade.

You realized then just how warm her skin felt and you reached over to lay your hand against her forehead as she closed her heavy eyes.

"You feel warm. Are you feeling okay, baby?"

"No." She said as she sniffled. "My nose is stuffy, my throat hurts, I can't stop coughing, and I'm really hot."

"You probably have a cold." You said as you rubbed her shoulder in comfort. "Lay back."

She laid down and coughed again, only to stop a few seconds later.

"Y/N, I don't feel good." She groaned.

"I know, baby." You said as you caressed her warm cheek. "It's okay."

She closed her eyes with a heavy exhale.

"Let me see if I can get ahold of one of the staff members to see if they'll go grab you some medicine and some tissues."

"And some cough drops?"

"Okay, baby." You said with a sad smile as you texted one of the staff members, who quickly texted you back to tell you they'd head out and get Jisoo everything she needs as fast as possible.

Until then, as you waited, you ran your fingers through her hair and tried to comfort her as she miserably coughed and groaned in agony.

The staff member arrived a few moments later, knocking on the hotel room door.

You grabbed everything from them and thanked them before closing the door and hurrying back over to Jisoo.

"Okay, darling. We've got cough medicine, cough drops, tissues, cold medicine, and a thermometer."

You put the thermometer under her tongue and waited for the results as she sucked on a cough drop and kept her heavy eyes closed.

"I feel bad that I woke you up. It's only midnight."

"Darling, don't worry about it. I'm happy to take care of you."

She smiled a little, though it didn't last long as another cough came on.

After, she reached for a tissue and blew her nose before groaning.

"You've got a fever. Your temperature is over one hundred." You said before putting the thermometer aside.

"I don't know what I'm going to do. We have a show tomorrow." She sniffled. "I can't be this sick but I can't miss it."

"Jisoo, I'll tell you what you're going to do. You're going to take this medicine, sleep, and focus on getting better. Whatever happens, happens. For now, you have to focus on yourself and on getting better."

"Okay." She agreed.

You poured some medicine into the cap and had her swallow it down before she wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"That's gross." She said as she wiped her lips.

"But you took it. That's what matters."

She coughed as she laid back down and closed her eyes again.

"I feel so sick, baby." She sniffled.

"What can I do?"

"Give me cuddles." She said. "If you're okay with it, that is."

"Of course, I am, baby. I'd get sick if it means you'd feel better." You said as you curled up to her, letting her lay her head on your shoulder. "Just relax, my love. Try to get some sleep."

She nodded her head and began to drift off to sleep as you played with her hair.

"Hopefully that medicine will kick in soon and you'll feel a little better."

"I hope so." She mumbled. "Thank you for taking care of me. I love you."

"I love you too, baby. Feel better soon."

She fell asleep in your arms and instead of falling asleep, you stayed awake for a while, just keeping an eye on her while hoping that she'd wake up feeling at least just a little bit better.