when you beat her in a game (requested)

"Yes! Did you see that? See how good I did? I won!"

Jisoo's eyes were sparkling as she turned to look at you.

She was feeling victorious after winning yet another round of the new game she bought and you felt so proud of her.

You've been sitting on the bed with your head on her shoulder, just watching her play video games for the last couple of hours, and you were enjoying every second of it.

"Good job, baby!" You grinned and then pecked her lips.

She was about to start another round but you spoke up before she got the chance.

"Wait!"

"What is it, baby?"

"Can I play too?" You asked and watched as a big smile tugged at her lips.

"Are you sure? Not to come off the wrong way but you've seen me play for hours and I haven't lost a single one yet. I love you, sweet girl, but I won't go easy on you."

"That's okay. I didn't ask you to."

She shrugged her shoulders, thinking nothing of it before she grabbed another controller.

She hooked it up and then helped you make your own character before hitting start.

Now - Jisoo loves you with all of her heart.

However, she knows she's good at playing video games and especially this one.

Seeing that you don't play often, she didn't think you'd win.

She didn't say those words aloud but she thought them.

But she was surprised to see just how good you actually were.

As the game went on, she looked at you from the corner of her eyes in surprise because she was shocked to see how into it you were.

All these hours spent watching Jisoo play have rubbed off on you.

She might be good but she had to admit - she had a little competition when it came to you.

But she thought she stood a chance.

She thought she could keep her winning streak and she'd just have to give you a few kisses to make you feel better about losing to her.

But that's not how it worked out in the end.

"Yes!" You excitedly cheered as your name flashed across the screen as the round ended.

"What!?" She yelled in shock, her jaw dropping as, for the first time in a while, she wasn't the winner.

"Jisoo, look, I did it! I won!"

"Whatever." She mumbled.

"Want to play again?" You asked with a hopeful look in your eyes.

But that faded as you watched her shake her head.

"I'm not in the mood."

"What? Why not?"

She wordlessly shrugged her shoulders before clenching her jaw a bit.

"You're mad because I beat you, right?"

"No." She mumbled but when she looked at you, she could see by the look in your eyes that you knew she was lying. "Fine. So what?"

"Baby, don't be mad."

She sighed as you scooted closer to her and put your arm around her, softly kissing her cheek.

"It's just a game."

"I know but I haven't lost a round!"

"Until now," You teased and playfully poked her sides.

"Stop it." She grumbled before she started to pout.

"Jisoo, don't make me say sorry. I shouldn't have to say sorry just because I beat you in a game."

"You're right." She said. "I just didn't think you'd win."

"You should stop underestimating me." You said and watched a small smile tug at her lips. "But if it makes you feel any better, I learned from the best."

That tugged at her heart and she pulled you close, holding onto you tight.

"I'm sorry I got mad."

"It's okay. It was cute." You grinned. "You're so adorable when you pout."

"I wasn't pouting!" She said before her lips, once again, turned into a pout.

"Yes, you did. You are right now!" You laughed before kissing her lips softly. "But it's alright because I love you and think you're so precious."

"I love you too, baby." She smiled.

"Can we play again?"

"Sure." She nodded.

"Just know, baby, I love you but I won't go easy on you."

She groaned as she rolled her eyes at you, only to laugh as you poked her sides again before giving her a loving kiss on her cheek.

She might get mad and pouty when she loses to you but she loves you so much and that'll never change.