duck plushies (requested)

"Are you having fun?" Jisoo asked as you walked through the crowd of people together with her arm around you.

"Yeah, so much fun!" You grinned as you are the elephant ear she bought you from one of the stands.

Tonight, you're at a carnival on your third date with your beautiful girlfriend Jisoo, and you're having so much fun.

"Good." She smiled before kissing your cheek.

You giggled and put a piece of the snack in her mouth and she pulled you closer as she ate it.

"Oh, look!" You said as you stopped walking. "That duck plushie is so cute!"

Jisoo looked over where you were staring and her gaze landed on the adorable duck plushie hanging up.

It was one that you could only get if you won a game and Jisoo, seeing the look in your eyes, knew she had to get it for you.

"You want it? I'll win it for you." She smiled and walked over to the game with you.

She handed some money to the worker and then grabbed the balls that she would have to use to knock down the bottles to win the plushie.

She tossed the first one but the bottle didn't fall.

She tried it again but again, it didn't fall.

And then she threw the last one and it sorta wobbled around but it didn't fall.

"Ugh." She groaned.

"It's okay, baby."

"No, it isn't. I'm going to win that duck plushie for you!" She said, determined to get it.

She handed the guy some more money to play it again.

But the same thing happened and not a single bottle fell.

"What is going on? Why won't they fall!?" She asked in frustration.

"It's okay, Jisoo. Really." You assured and kissed her lips softly.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Don't worry about it. It's fine." You said with a sweet smile.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. Will you be okay here on your own for a second?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'll be alright. Just hurry back."

"I will." She said before giving you another kiss and walking away, headed towards the bathroom.

You looked at the guy and took your wallet out.

"I want to play."

"Getting the duck plushie for yourself since your girlfriend can't win it for you?" He asked with a chuckle, making you roll your eyes.

"No, I'm going to win it for her." You said.

"If you can even win it. You might be just as bad as she is."

Again, you rolled your eyes at him in response, finding his comments uncalled for.

But instead of causing a scene, you decided to prove him wrong.

And you ended up knocking every bottle down.

"Duck plushie, please!" You smiled.

He unwillingly handed it over to you and you squealed in excitement.

And Jisoo returned just a second later.

"Hey, baby. I'm back. Did you miss me?"

"Lots!" You grinned. "Look what I got."

"You won it?" She gasped as she saw the duck plushie in your hands.

"Yes. For you." You smiled and handed it to her before kissing her cheek.

"Oh, baby, you don't have to. You should keep it."

"No, I won it for you. I want you to have it, pretty."

"Well, thank you, baby. I will cherish this forever." She happily spoke before squeezing the duck plushie. "It's going right on my bed. I'm going to cuddle with it every night so I can think of you."

"Aw, Jisoo," You chuckled, swearing that she was the sweetest girl to exist.

You shared a few more kisses before walking away and moving on to something else, more than happy that you'd win your girl something so special.