bombarded by paparazzi when you're pregnant (requested)

"No, let me carry that!" Jisoo said as she hurried to your side, grabbing the bag from the back of the uber that you were getting ready to grab.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance as she grabbed everything to make sure that you couldn't lift anything.

"Jisoo, it won't hurt me or the baby if I lifted one of the duffle bags full of clothes. They're not that heavy."

"I don't care. I'm not taking any chances." She said before kissing your cheek, causing your lips to pull into a big smile. "Are you excited to go on this trip?"

"Yes! It's going to be amazing!" You excitedly said.

Jisoo was so happy to see you so happy.

As she took your hand into her other one, she held it tightly as her eyes wandered to your stomach.

You're not that far along but you've got the cutest little bump and she can't get enough of it.

She's been looking forward to this day. The day you can finally go away on vacation together.

She's been so great with making sure she's cutting back on how busy her schedule is.

She refuses to go in and do much of anything on certain days, the day she knows she can't miss such as appointments and when you're not feeling all that great.

She also makes sure she's home by a certain hour when she does go in and she's stuck to that every day she has something going on.

She refuses to miss anything.

But, with that being said, the girls do have a few things going on and although she's still taking it easy, she's not sure when she'll have the opportunity to take you on a trip before your little one comes into the world.

So, she's determined to make this vacation one that you'll never forget.

"Me too," She smiled.

But as soon as you entered the airport, your smiles faded as you were met with an overwhelming amount of fans and paparazzi inside.

Jisoo swore under her breath and made the annoyance she felt towards everyone being so close crystal clear.

"Please back up. Give us some space!" She said as she let go of your hand to wrap her arm around you instead.

The fans listened.

But the paparazzi didn't.

They continued to take photos of you and Jisoo, as well as film your every move.

Paparazzi has always been a huge annoyance to you.

But now that you've got a baby on the way, it's gotten scary and you always worry about yours, Jisoo's, and your baby's safety.

Of course, Jisoo would never let anything happen.

However, she understands your fears.

She shares them.

She's always worried about people crossing the line.

The flight would be boarding in just a few minutes.

You had a late start and worried you'd end up missing your flight.

That wasn't going to be a worry now but since it wouldn't be long until you got on the plane, it seemed like a blessing in disguise as that meant escaping the chaos much quicker.

"Don't worry, my love. We'll go check-in and then we can board the plane. It's okay." She assured as she kissed your head.

However, the peace of mind she gave you faded quickly as a couple of the paparazzi got too close for comfort.

Jisoo continued to tell them to step back and leave you be, but they weren't exactly listening.

Instead, one of them got closer to you.

Approaching you from the side, he began asking you questions and even tried to place his hand on your stomach, which Jisoo quickly protested.

On top of that, one of them was stepping closer in front of you and the camera flashes as well as them bombarding you just overwhelmed you.

You stopped walking and struggled to catch your breath due to the anxiety you felt.

"Are you alright, baby?" Jisoo whispered.

You shook your head.

"I'm overwhelmed." You mumbled.

Jisoo clenched her jaw as they continued to step closer, trying to pry into your conversation and capture different photos of Jisoo placing her hand on your stomach as she tried to calm herself down.

"Y/N, Jisoo, where are you off to?" One of the paparazzi asked.

And, seething, Jisoo turned around to face them with her jaw still clenched.

"None of your damn business!" She yelled.

Fans and paparazzi were taken aback.

"Can't you see that we're just trying to check-in and board our flight? We just want to get on the plane in peace! You're making that so difficult. You're scaring my girl, who is pregnant! Don't you have any consideration for anyone? Give us some space!"

They stepped back, to both your and Jisoo's surprise.

You started to walk again, hand in hand.

They still photographed and filmed you but they didn't bombard you and it felt as though a weight had been lifted from yours and Jisoo's shoulders.

"I think you scared them."

She laughed and shrugged her shoulders.

"I told you that I'd always keep you both safe. I love both of my babies very much. No one is ever going to get that close again, I promise you." She smiled and kissed your cheek, meaning every word that she said.