Christmas eve (requested)

"Here, my love," Jisoo said, kissing your head as she handed you a warm drink before sitting down beside you.

"Thank you." You said before taking a few sips and putting it aside on the floor, in a place where you trusted that you wouldn't spill it.

Afterward, you curled up in Jisoo's arms with your back against her chest. She pulled the blanket over your laps before she wrapped her arms around you and kissed your cheek a few times.

You closed your eyes, feeling so happy and content that you couldn't put it into words if you tried.

Everything felt so perfect and so romantic.

It's dark outside and instead of turning the lights in the room, you turned the lights on the tree.

There's a fire going, keeping you both warm and cozy as the snow falls outside.

You wanted a white Christmas, wanting to see some snow on the special holiday, and it looks like your wish has been granted.

And, to make the evening even more special, you'll be spending the rest of the evening watching all of the good Christmas movies, and you're so excited about that.

"Happy Christmas Eve," Jisoo whispered in your ear and you put your head back against her shoulder and looked up at her.

"Happy Christmas Eve, baby."

She kissed your forehead and held you a little tighter, only to let you go with a small gasp.

"I just remembered something I wanted to do tonight."

"What's that, Jisoo?" You asked curiously.

She got up and went over to the tree, reaching under it to grab a small box.

"Jisoo, you don't have to give me a gift tonight. Christmas is just a few hours away."

"Yeah, but this is special and I've had it planned for you to open it tonight. So, here." She said as she sat back down, but this time next to you so she could see your face.

You went to undo the ribbon but she gently took your hand into hers before you got the chance to start.

"I got this designed special for you. I hope you like it."

You could see the sparkle in her eyes and it only made your heart flutter more.

Anything she gives you is always so special but to know she had it designed specially made it even more perfect and left you even more excited to open it.

You took off the ribbon and opened the box.

Inside, you saw a book. But not any normal book. This one was as special as it gets.

"It's a personalized love story." She smiled as you pulled it out of the box, staring in awe. "The story of us, love, Jisoo." She proudly read aloud as you ran your fingers across the hardcover and then opened it to see what was inside.

What you saw brought you to tears.

The little avatars, the words on every page, and the cute little emojis were all so beautiful.

"Jisoo, I don't know what to say." You said as you looked up at her after finishing the last page. "I have to admit that nothing I got you is this special."

"Hey," she whispered, cupping your cheeks. "It'll be special, no matter what because you gave it to me. I promise."

You closed your eyes as she leaned in and gave you a sweet, loving kiss.

"I just knew I had to get you this. I saw people talking about how special it all is and I knew it was the perfect gift for my girl." She explained and you brushed your nose against hers in response.

"It's perfect. I will cherish it forever and ever, show it off to everyone I know. If it's not already obvious to people, I'm the luckiest girl in the world. This just proves it even more." You said, pecking her lips a few times. "I love you so much. Thank you for this."

"You're welcome, my love. I love you too." She said before pulling you back in her arms, squeezing you tight.

"I don't know what to give you tonight."

"Don't worry about that. I'll wait until tomorrow, it's totally okay. I wanted you to have this tonight." She said, kissing your cheek lovingly. "Now, should we find a movie to watch?"

"Yeah."

She let you lean against her once more as she turned on the tv, flipping through the channels to find a great Christmas movie, and once she did she turned up the volume and tightened her arms around you.

And as much as you love the film she turned on, you were mesmerized by the book and found yourself reading through each and every page again and again.

Christmas is always such a special and beautiful time of the year but it's even more perfect when you've got the  most amazing girl by your side.