she wants to cuddle

Jisoo's shoulders were slumped as she walked over to where you sat on the couch. She was tired after a busy day, but she was happy that she was finally home.

She fell back against the soft cushion. A sigh fell from her lips before she turned her head to look at you. You were caught up in a book and as Jisoo sat up to catch a glimpse of the cover she realized it was one she didn't recognize, so it must be a new one.

You were deeply interested in it. She could tell by the fact that you haven't said anything to her yet and usually, you're jumping with joy when she gets home, sometimes greeting her at the door or other times with a kiss and a hug.

But you were intrigued by the book. She could see the numbers on the pages, you were on 47 already. She cracked a smile over how your hair was hanging in your face and you were biting your lip, clearly on the edge of your seat with whatever was taking place in the book.

She didn't wanna stop you, especially when you're clearly enjoying yourself. But she'd had a rough day and she was in desperate need of some cuddles.

She sighed, slightly dramatically but heavier than usual. She watched your head turn. "Jisoo? What is it?"

"That's all I get?" She wondered, pouting a little. "I had a busy day and I don't even get a hello?"

You giggled and kissed her cheek. "Hello, Jisoo," she playfully rolled her eyes. "How was your day?" You asked. Jisoo looked at the book in your hand, your thumb had turned white since you were simply holding onto the page so you wouldn't lose your place.

"Tiring, but good. I missed you."

"I missed you too," you smiled back at her.

"I need cuddles." She whined.

"Okay, okay. I can take a hint." You laughed and grabbed the bookmark from the table, placing it in between the pages so you could continue reading later on.

You gently laid your book on the table and then curled up to Jisoo. Her arms wrapped around you and when your head fell to her chest, hers fell onto yours.

She laced her fingers with yours, thumb slowly moving in circles along your skin. "I love you."

"I love you, Jisoo." You felt her kiss your forehead and you smiled a little, grateful to be able to share moments like these with her.