slow dancing

"It's really pouring out there." You mumbled as you watched the rain fall hard and fast while Jisoo lit some candles. You jumped when a loud crash of thunder hit from nearby, so hard it shook the house a little.

"It's no wonder why the power went out." She said as she lit the last candle and then plopped down next to you. You let go of the curtain and snuggled up to Jisoo. It was awfully quiet. The only sounds being that of Jisoo humming softly as she played with your hair and the rain continuing to pour.

"So? What should we do? This storm could go on for hours. Who knows how long the power will be out."

Jisoo sat up and reached for her phone. "I have an idea if you're up for it." She sent you a smile and scrolled through her playlists. You were a little confused, just sitting there waiting to see if she was gonna tell you what her idea was.

You heard music start to play through the speakers in the house. It was your song; the song she sings to you when you're having a bad day or you can't seem to sleep. The song she sings to you when she's thousands of miles away for press or tours and you miss the sound of her voice, or when you simply just want to hear her beautiful voice.

Her arm wrapped around the small of your back and as utter happiness swam in your eyes, you leaned your head down on her shoulder, allowing for the smell of her perfume to fill your senses. She started to sway from side to side all while holding you tight.

"I usually hate the power going out but I can't complain about it this time. I'm really enjoying this." You whispered in her ear and laid a little kiss to her neck. You could feel the beat of her heart against your chest, the brush of her lips against your forehead, and her fingertips along the small of your back; all making your heart flutter and your skin tingle.

"I love you." She smiled softly as she stared down at you, eyes bright with a look of adoration in them for you.

"I love you too, Jisoo,"

You lifted your head to steal a kiss or two from her lips. You would've let it fall back to her shoulder but she was letting her fingers wrap around yours and twirling you around the living room before you could.

Little giggles fell from your lips and Jisoo couldn't help but giggle along with you.

She stopped spinning you around and a soft sigh from your lips tickled her neck when you placed your head back in the crook of her neck, but she didn't mind one bit.

She just continued to hold you close and let your heart beat in sync as you moved slowly to the song that played over and over again. It was on a loop, allowing for your moment to continue for as long as you both wanted it to last.

"You're so beautiful," Jisoo whispered in your ear and started to hum along to the song as she kissed your ear and your head, and anywhere her lips could brush against.

"I really love you." You mumbled against her neck while soaking in every single second of these moments with Jisoo.