first day as girlfriends (requested)

The sound of the practice room door opening and closing caused the girls to pause what they'd been doing.

You froze when they all looked at the doorway to see you standing there.

But as soon as her eyes met yours, Jisoo lit up and immediately ran over to you.

"Y/N, hi!" She grinned as she appeared in front of you.

"Hi," You smiled back at her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked as she gently placed her hands on your arms, brushing her thumbs across your skin absentmindedly.

"I came here to see you, of course." You said as she stared into your eyes adoringly. "I know you're busy but it's our first day as a couple and I couldn't wait until tonight to see you."

She didn't say anything as she let go of your arms and then threw her arms around you to hug you.

You smiled to yourself as you put your arms around her and then buried your face in her neck.

Even though she's been working hard this morning, you could still smell her perfume on her skin and you breathed it into your lungs.

"I have to get back to practice in a bit." She said as she pulled away. "But for now, girlfriend, what do you say I take a break and take you out for lunch?"

"I'd like that."

"Me too." She said before booking her fingers under your chin and pecking your lips.

She turned around to face the girls with a big smile on her face.

"Mind if we take a short break so I can take my girl out to lunch?"

Knowing it was officially your first day as girlfriends, the girls happily nodded their heads.

"Go ahead, lovebirds. We're going to go grab some lunch too." Jennie said.

"Come on." Jisoo happily said as she took your hand and led you out of the room.

It wasn't a long walk to the romantic restaurant in town that Jisoo wanted to take you to.

The whole way there, you talked about whatever came to your mind and you kept your head on her shoulder with every step.

"Table for two please." She told the hostess when you walked into the restaurant.

"Follow me." The lady said and, hand in hand, you and Jisoo followed her to the table.

You sat down at one booth and Jisoo thought about sitting in the one across from you, only to change her mind and sit right beside you instead.

"Here are your menus. Your waitress will be around soon."

Jisoo thanked her as she left and after, she brought your hand to her lips to give it a kiss.

"I'm so happy you came to see me and that we could do this."

"Same here." You said as you looked at the menu only to look back at her. "This place is very romantic."

"I've always kept this place in mind because I've always wanted to bring someone I really like here. I never did until today."

You kissed her cheek, only for her to shake her head at you.

"You missed, darling."

She leaned down and put her lips on yours, not even caring in the slightest about who might see.

"I like you a lot." She whispered against your lips. "I'm crazy about you."

"I feel the same way, baby."

She smiled at the pet name, swearing to herself that she could get used to hearing it fall from your lips.

"After this, will you go back to practice with me and stay there to watch for a while?" She asked as she tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.

"I'd be happy to."

You pecked the corners of her lips and then put your head on her chest as you looked over the menu together.

And after a moment, Jisoo wrapped you in her arms, making the moment even sweeter.

You couldn't help but grin from ear to ear, swearing that you'd never been happier.

And Jisoo didn't say it aloud but so did she; all because of you and the way that you make her feel.

It was easy to see that your future together was very bright.