fans catch you making out (requested)

You couldn't fight back the smile tugging at your lips. Jisoo lovingly kissed your neck as you laid on the towel that she laid out for the both of you to lay on in the sand after your dip in the water at the beach.

You didn't stay in long. The sun was down and the water wasn't all that warm. But you were as cozy as can be, finding that you felt happier than you have in a while with Jisoo by your side as you soaked in some quality time together.

It's the first night she's had off in what feels like forever. She decided to spend it with you by doing anything your heart desired.

Some time at the beach sounded so nice. It wasn't crowded exactly when you arrived, just a few people here and there, but they left since then and now, it's only the two of you.

You tilted your head back a little, allowing for her lips to brush along your throat lovingly.

"You're so pretty." She whispered softly. "I love you."

"Love you." You whispered as you opened your eyes and gazed at her, your eyes locking with her big brown orbs as she stared at you and brushed her hand along your cheek. "It's so quiet and peaceful out here."

"It is." She agreed before kissing your cheek.

Her lips lingered and you giggled as you put your arms around her and tried to pull her closer, if that was possible. She pulled away and dropped her forehead onto yours, eyes locked as she pecked your lips.

But that peck wasn't enough.

Not when she was staring at you with stars in her eyes and the moonlight on her made her look even more perfect, if possible.

You always crave her, always want her to hold and kiss you and let you taste her lips as they move in perfect sync with yours.

But you've missed her and your heart is beating wildly over the thought of spending some time in the moonlight just kissing her.

You didn't even have to say the words. You could see by the look in her eyes that she wanted to kiss you just as badly, that she craved the taste of your lips just as much as you craved hers.

Her lips were on yours in a heartbeat. She took your breath away instantly, moving her lips passionately against yours. She cupped your cheek, soft sighs falling from her lips as she felt your heartbeat against hers.

Your skin felt so soft against her fingertips. Her other hand rested on your shoulder, fingers spaced apart and brushing along your damp salty skin.

But you felt so soft and she couldn't help but let it wander; it was just instinctive at this point.

She trailed them down to your stomach, caressing your skin for a second before moving to your hips. Your bathing suit was tied right on your hips and she quickly undid the string, causing you to pull away with a giggle of her name.

"What, baby?" She whispered, kissing your shoulder lovingly.

"Don't get all touchy-feely now. We're in public."

"It's just us here."

"Yeah, for now." You said. "Who knows who could come walking along. It's not a good idea to be getting that carried away."

She shook her head and put her lips back on yours, kissing you lovingly for a few seconds before pulling away and moving them to your ear.

"I don't care." She whispered. "I'm tired of hiding you away from the world. It's not fair that I never get to shout from the rooftops how in love with you I am. Let me love on you. No one will come along, I promise."

You couldn't argue. Not when she began to kiss your neck, lips brushing along that one spot on your skin that makes you melt every single time.

You just pulled her closer, practically begging for her to kiss you again, which she happily did.

She didn't dare push things too far, but she did pull you as close as she possibly could. She intertwined your fingers, let her clothed chest press against yours so she could feel your heartbeat, which seemed to quicken when she kissed along your collarbones.

"I'm so lucky to call you mine." She said against your lips, causing your chest to fill with butterflies.

You couldn't say a word. Not because you were too caught up in the moment and in the utter bliss you felt, but rather because you heard Jisoo's name being whispered from behind the both of you and you both pulled away in shock.

Jisoo looked away from you and up at the group of equally as shocked fans staring back at her. She cursed under her breath, anxious all of a sudden over how on earth she'd get them to keep this a secret.

"Hey," she whispered, chuckling nervously. "I didn't think anyone would be out now. You're fans?"

They all nodded.

"Oh, gosh, please don't tell anyone about this. I'll do anything. We haven't told anyone yet because we're keeping it to ourselves and if this got out, I'd be devastated." She spoke in a rush, only to find them staring at her in confusion.

"We weren't gonna tell anyone." One girl quickly said. "That's not our business. We just couldn't believe it was really you out here."

Jisoo relaxed a little.

"You're serious?"

They nodded again.

"Idols are people too. You've got a life of your own. That's not our business. Don't worry, your secret is safe with us. We won't tell a soul."

"Thank you!" You both said at the same time and watched the fans all smile.

"You're welcome. We don't want to bother you, you've obviously got some time to spend together and I'm sure that doesn't come around all that often. So, we wish you only happiness together. Have a good night."

They waved goodbye and Jisoo dropped her forehead to your shoulder, sighing with relief.

"So you promise no one will be coming around?" You teased and she giggled against your skin. "Come on, let's go home."

"But I wanted to keep kissing you." She pouted.

"Me too. But I'm not taking any more chances tonight. So, let's go home." You winked and made your way to the car.

"Wait! Wait for me," She yelled excitedly as she grabbed everything and hurriedly followed behind you, looking forward to the night ahead.