mommy (requested)

You felt your back hit the mattress as Jisoo rolled you onto your back.

You had just been hovering over her in bed as you made out with each other, getting lost in one another as you basked in the time you had to spend together.

Tomorrow will be a day off for both of you but since you're both home earlier than usual tonight, instead of curling up to watch a movie, you decided to make out instead.

It sounded so much better to both of you.

You were about to question Jisoo as to why she'd rolled you over but as she started to kiss the sweet spot on her neck, you became speechless.

You became so caught up in how blissful she was making you feel and you put your arms around her to pull her closer.

You felt her teeth sink into your skin, leaving a couple of love bites behind, which made you feel even more incredible.

And you couldn't help the next few words that fell from your lips.

"Mommy, oh wow, that feels so nice,"

Jisoo's heart started to pound against her chest, harder than ever before.

She looked at you with the biggest eyes that you've ever seen and you immediately felt your cheeks heating up from the embarrassment you felt.

You've never called her that before and you were both surprised over it.

However, Jisoo loved it.

"Mommy?" She asked as a smirk tugged at her lips. "Oh, baby, that's sexy. I need you to say it again."

You put your lips to her ear as her eyes fluttered shut.

"Mommy," you said euphorically.

"Oh," Jisoo sighed softly, her warm and shaky breath fanning against your skin.

"You like that?" You asked with a growing smile.

"Yes, sweet girl. Mommy loves it," she said as she looked into your eyes, grinning softly.

"I guess I'll have to call you that more often." You said as you pulled her closer and pulled her in for another kiss.

"You better." She chuckled.

"Whatever you want, mommy." You whispered in her ear.

Your warm breath fanning against the shell of it caused a shiver to run down her spine and your words, as well as the way they fell from your lips, made her bright brown eyes roll back in bliss.

Your night of making out with her was only just getting started.