when you wear a suit (requested)

"Y/N? Are you almost ready to go?" Jisoo asked as she knocked on the bathroom door.

Inside, you were finishing fixing your hair and makeup.

You were dressed in something you don't usually wear but decided that it seemed like the perfect thing to wear tonight.

You're accompanying Jisoo and the girls to an event and they're getting dressed in some fancy dresses.

You, however, didn't feel like wearing a dress.

A suit sounded much better.

You want to surprise Jisoo with it so as she went to turn the knob to let herself in, you quickly stopped her.

"No, Jisoo, don't come in! I'm almost ready."

"Okay." She said, although she was a little curious as to why you didn't want her to come in. "Just try to hurry, alright? We have to get going soon."

"Okay." You said and she sat on the bed, texting the girls.

But when you opened the bathroom door just a few moments later, she set her phone down and lifted her head to look at you.

And she was immediately mesmerized by the sight of you standing there in a suit, looking so beautiful.

"Damn," She mumbled as she bit her lip, looking at you from head to toe as she stood up and walked to you.

"You like it?" You asked, confidently standing there in front of her. "I didn't want to wear a dress. I picked this out instead."

"You look gorgeous." She said as she put her hands on your hips. "Wow, baby girl. I can't get over how breathtaking you look."

"Yeah?" You grinned.

"I love this suit. Promise me that you'll wear it more often? Because I'm obsessed."

You smirked as she pressed a couple of kisses to your neck.

"I promise." You said as she pulled you in for a kiss, her hands roaming across your body as she did so.

"You're always so sexy, baby. But you in this suit," She let out a groan against your lips, unable to express just how incredibly good you looked. "Everyone is going to be obsessed with you tonight."

The look of love in her eyes made your heart swell.

"Let's go. I want to show my girl off tonight and remind everyone that you're all mine."

She took your hand, looking so proud to be able to call you hers and so excited to brag about how she's the lucky one that gets to have you all to herself.