she kisses your neck

A whine fell from Jisoo's lips as she felt you stir in her arms.

You sat up in bed and stretched your arms out over your head before you went to climb out of bed, only for Jisoo to wrap her arms around you and pull you back down onto the bed again.

"Where do you think you're going?" She whispered in your ear, her warm breath tickling the shell, and you couldn't help but giggle over the sensation.

"I was going to start getting ready. We're supposed to meet up with the girls in a little while for dinner so we can hang out. Remember?"

"But we still have some time before we have to get up and get ready." She said before gently pulling your hair into her hand and moving it away from your neck.

You were about to shake your head and get up. You thought you'd get ready now so you didn't have to worry about it in a bit.

But then, she started to kiss your neck and your mind went blank.

Your breath hitched and you tilted your head back, giving her more skin to kiss.

She smiled against your skin and rolled over to hover over you.

You opened your eyes to stare at her and you caught a glimpse of the sparkle in her eyes before she put a finger under your chin, gently pushing your head back onto the pillow.

She started to kiss your neck once more, her soft lips brushing against every inch of your skin.

"Jisoo," you sighed blissfully as she reached that sweet spot on your neck.

"You're so beautiful." She whispered.

You couldn't even remember why you wanted to leave this bed or her side in the first place. All you could focus on was her.

"I love you so much." She said, leaving a few love bites as she continued to kiss your skin.

You laced your fingers through her hair and tried to pull her closer, as if that was even possible. She was so close to you, her heart beating against your chest, now in perfect sync with yours.

"I love you more," you spoke, feeling euphoric with every kiss she gave you.

She pulled away a moment later though, holding back a grin as she stared at your confused expression.

"Why'd you stop?" You asked as you took her hands into yours.

"I just thought I'd start getting ready."

"No." You said as you pulled her back down. "Please, Jisoo,"

"What? You want me to continue?" She asked as she put her forehead on yours. "We don't want to be late, right?"

"Don't stop kissing my neck. Please." You pleaded and watched her smirk before she leaned in, kissing your lips a few times before she began kissing your neck again.

"I won't, darling." She promised. "I'm so in love with you." She said, intertwining her fingers with yours before smiling against your neck, loving the soft sighs that keep falling from your lips again and again.