it was only a bad dream (requested)

"Here's the key to her room. She's going to be so happy!" Jennie squealed as she handed you the key to Jisoo's hotel room. "She's been missing you like crazy!"

Your heart was hammering against your chest in excitement as you thought about finally being able to hold onto Jisoo again.

You've dreamed about reuniting with her many times before as she and the girls travel across the world for an incredible tour.

To be back in her arms and to kiss her soft lips seemed so surreal and it almost felt too good to be true.

But here you are now, reunited with the girls already and about to reunite with your girlfriend too, at last.

"Go, go!" Rosie grinned as you excitedly rushed to the elevator.

You took it up to her floor and hurried down the hall to the hotel room she was in.

You put the key in the door and it beeped as a green light flashed.

Opening the door, your smile was bigger than it's been in so long and it seemed unbreakable.

But that wasn't true.

Your smile faded upon entering Jisoo's hotel room to find her and some random girl making out in Jisoo's hotel bed, clothes thrown onto the floor as they lose each other in the lust and passion they felt.

Jisoo lifted her head to look at you as the door closed loudly behind you and she just smirked at you before kissing the girl again.

"Y/N," you heard her saying repeatedly as you looked away, unsteady on your feet as you felt that your entire world was falling apart.

"Y/N? Y/N!"

You suddenly opened your eyes, a loud gasp falling from your lips as you sat up in bed.

"Are you okay, sweet girl? Did you have a bad dream?"

For a moment, you felt so confused.

Your dream felt so real.

But it wasn't.

You were safe and sound at home, in the bed you and Jisoo share.

You pushed her hand off of your shoulder, making her frown.

"You cheated on me."

"What?" She asked in shock and confusion.
"Y/N, I did not cheat on you. I would never."

"You did! In my dream!"

It was quiet for a few seconds before she started to chuckle.

"It's not funny!" You said. "It was scary."

"But it wasn't real. Y/N, you're the love of my life. I would never cheat on you."

She put her hand back on your shoulder and this time, you didn't push it away.

You just hugged her tightly, finding comfort in her smell and her embrace as the memory of your awful dream disappeared.

"I swear to you that I would never do that to you. I love you so much."

"I love you too. I'm sorry I got mad at you. It was just overwhelming."

"I understand, but it'll never be true. It was only a bad dream." She comfortingly assured you.

You pulled away, sharing a soft peck as she put her forehead on yours.

It was only a dream; that's all it will ever be when Jisoo loves you too much to ever do that to you.