attention (requested)

Jisoo was happy to see you sat comfortably on the sofa when she arrived home.

The day had been wonderful already, but it was only bound to get better now that she's home with you.

She put her things down and slid her shoes off before excitedly coming over to you. She fell beside you and sent you a sweet smile...

Only you didn't look her way.

You stared at your phone, continuing to scroll through social media mindlessly.

"Y/n," she poked your cheek, smiling when you let out a cute little giggle then looked up at her happily. "Missed you today."

"Missed you too," you said then quickly kissed her cheek and looked back at your phone once again.

"Y/n," she whined. "Pay attention to me,"

You playfully rolled your eyes but a smile quickly followed when she kissed your cheek. She left two little kisses against your skin before huffing in frustration, although the giggle that fell from your lips bright her an undeniable amount of happiness.

But still, a smile and a 'missed you too' wasn't enough for her. Not when she's been missing you today!

She found herself kissing down your cheek and to your jaw instead, a glimmer in her beautiful brown eyes appearing quickly when you let out a soft sigh.

Her kisses always make you weak in the knees. They make your hands shake and your breath disappear from your lungs.

And this time was no different.

Every brush of her lips on your skin made you feel weak. Everything before her sweet kisses completely disappeared from your mind, and Jisoo could tell when your phone fell right from your hand and onto your lap.

You couldn't seem to care though. Not when she was leaving kisses along your neck, smiling against your skin every time you put your head back and let out soft sighs.

"Y/n?"

You hummed in acknowledgment, not wanting to say a word when she was kissing you so sweetly.

"Taking a guess here," she mumbled, pulling away with a smirk. "But I'm guessing I have your attention now."

You nodded, hooking your fingers under her chin to pull her in for a kiss. She melted into your lips, moving hers in perfect sync and relishing in the mint on your breath.

"One-hundred percent," you whispered, kissing her again and hoping she wouldn't pull away anytime soon.