you have a nosebleed (requested)

You groaned as you laid your head on Jisoo's shoulder and closed your tired eyes.

The box of tissues on the bed beside you was barely full now.

It's the time of the year now where your allergies become terrible.

Jisoo, being the amazing girlfriend that she is, got you some medicine and some more tissues earlier, but it hasn't seemed to help all that much just yet.

You can't seem to stop sneezing or feeling like you need to blow your now red nose.

You're sick miserable that, at this point, you don't see how it could get any worse.

Jisoo rubbed your back as you sat up again, reaching for another tissue as you felt the need to sneeze again.

This time, afterward, you stayed sitting up for a moment.

Jisoo was rubbing your back and kissing your shoulders in comfort, knowing you felt so uncomfortable and so terrible and you needed that comfort from her.

"Are you okay, my love?"

You turned to look at her and nodded slowly, but you watched as she frowned and quickly had you sit upright.

"Oh, baby girl, your nose is bleeding." She spoke and let out a sad sigh as she instinctively began to care and comfort you.

"Don't panic, my love, and don't tilt your head back. Just lean forward for me. Pinch the soft part of your nose for a few minutes. It should help stop the bleeding." She encouraged and you did as she said.

You also squeezed your eyes shut as you breathed through your mouth and kept the soft part of your nose pinched.

Jisoo felt so tempted to peek and see if there was any more blood coming out. She was worried.

Even though she knows it's not life-threatening and your nose is probably just dry from your allergies that it can still be scary.

So she brushed her fingertips along your arm in comfort, wordlessly telling you that you were okay.

She even set an alarm on her phone for ten minutes and when it went off, she looked and found there was no blood coming out now.

"No more blood. You're alright."

You felt relieved and put your head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry about that."

"Don't be." She spoke softly and rubbed your back comfortingly. "Nosebleeds happen. Don't be embarrassed about it. Everyone gets them."

You cracked a smile for the first time all day, feeling so grateful for her.

"I'm going to go to the store in a little while and get you some medicine so your nose isn't so dry because of your allergies. I'll get you something to help make you feel a little better. This way, hopefully, you won't have any more nosebleeds." She smiled as she played with your hair.

"Thank you." You mumbled and she kissed your forehead softly.

"I'm just happy to see you're okay. Just lean back and take it easy now, darling. I've got you."

You put your head on her chest, relieved that the nosebleed had stopped so quickly and so easily and that, through everything, you've got Jisoo right there by your side.