you pass out from a fever (requested)

"Are you sure you're feeling alright? You look a little clammy." Jisoo said and frowned as she brushed her fingers along your forehead.

You didn't feel feverish but you felt a little warmer than usual. That, along with the paling of your skin and how you would clutch your stomach on occasion worried her.

"I'm fine. Don't worry, Jisoo."

But your words didn't calm her nerves. In fact, she only felt more worried than before when she noticed how sleepy you looked.

But she tried to brush it off. She knows you're looking forward to seeing the girls tonight. Dinner at Jennie's house with Lisa and Rosé, as well as you and Jisoo, really sounded like a super fun night.

So she dropped the subject but reminded herself to check up on you throughout the evening.

She put her hand on the small of your back as you headed out to the car and into Jennie's home when you arrived there a little while later.

By then, you were beginning to feel a little worse. You kept it from Jisoo and put on a brave face. This night means as much to her as it does you.

It feels like the girls only spend their time working. Interviews, practice, studio time, photoshoots. It feels like they haven't had much time to just chill and relax, and they needed and deserved it.

"Hey!" Jennie cheered as the door swung open as you and Jisoo walked inside. But her smile, as well as Rosé's and Lisa's, faded when they saw you.

"Oh. Y/n, are you okay? You don't like you're feeling all that well." Rosé spoke and, like the concerned friend she is, dropped her hand on your forehead.

You quickly moved away though and nodded happily.

"I'm fine. I'm actually pretty hungry! Is the food almost done, Jen?"

You hoped the mention of you having an appetite, or at least letting them think you do, would calm their worries and let them enjoy the night ahead.

And it did.

As the food was served and everyone took a seat at the table, everyone's minds seemed more at ease.

Jisoo sat beside you, her eyes brighter than you've seen them over the last few stressful and busy days.

You tried to eat. Jennie is a great cook and you always enjoy her cooking. But food didn't sound good at all. The food on your plate wasn't very appetizing and every time you brought some to your mouth, you found it turned your stomach.

Suddenly, everything hit you at once. Your stomach felt achy, you felt really nauseous, and you felt hot.

Noticing how quiet you were, Jisoo looked over at you. At first, she was still smiling as Lisa continued to carry on the conversation with Jennie and Rosie. But once Jisoo saw you, her smile faded and was replaced with a frown instead.

"You okay?" She asked you quietly and reached under the table to lay her hand on your thigh. It was warm against her fingertips, way warmer than usual.

"I-I'm fine." You said and cleared your throat before pushing the chair back to stand up. "I'm just gonna get some water."

You got up and walked to the counter, where you began to sway on your feet. You suddenly felt very unsteady and dizzy. Jisoo was quick to notice and she rushed to you, only for you to pass out in her arms, much to her horror.

The girls went wide-eyed and Lisa jumped to her feet to grab her phone from the counter.

"I'll call an ambulance!"

Jisoo gently set you on the floor and tried to shake you awake, but you didn't open her eyes. Her heart hammered against her chest and she worriedly tried to coax you awake.

But you didn't wake up. No matter what she did, your eyes stayed closed, and she couldn't control how her mind jumped to the worst-case scenario.

"They're almost here." Lisa said as she rubbed Jisoo's shoulders in hopes her words would bring her some comfort.

But they didn't.

It was only the wail of the sirens as the ambulance pulled into the driveway that brought her any peace of mind.

"C'mon, baby girl. Open your eyes." She said and caressed your cheek and her eyes went huge when she realized that you were burning up. "You've got a fever. Oh, baby, why didn't you tell me?" She asked, bottom lip wobbling from the worry she felt.

When the paramedics came inside and looked you over, only to confirm you had a high fever and needed to be admitted to the hospital, her worry only grew.

She rode in the back of the ambulance with you. She kept her hand wrapped tightly in yours, clutching it harder and tighter than ever before.

"I've got you, baby," she assured as your eyelashes fluttered and you moaned as you began to wake up.

But you only fully awoke when you were in the hospital. The beeping of your heart over the monitor and the hand squeezing yours were the first things you heard and felt as you opened your eyes.

"Jisoo?" You mumbled, catching your girlfriend's attention. She was tapping her foot nervously but stopped and smiled when she met your tired eyes.

"Hey, sweet girl. You okay?"

"I think so. What happened? Why am I in the hospital?"

"You passed out."

Your eyes went wide as it sank in. You knew you didn't feel great, but you didn't ever think it'd come down to you passing out.

"You had a 102° fever. Why didn't you tell me how sick you felt?"

You sighed as you met her worried gaze. You had no choice but to tell her. Not when she was looking at you like that; so concerned, like nothing else mattered to her but you.

"I know how excited you were to see the girls for dinner tonight. I didn't want to let you down."

She shook her head before bringing your hand to her lips for a kiss.

"Your health is the most important thing. Yes, I was excited about it. But there were other nights for this. Don't ever think you have to lie about not feeling well just because you don't want to disappoint me. You could never disappoint me, y/n."

"I love you. I'm sorry I worried you."

"Worried me?" She scoffed. "You scared the hell out of me."

You giggled and closed your eyes as she kissed your temple lovingly.

"But I love you too. I'm just happy you're okay. That's all that matters to me."