bias (requested)

"Isn't this exciting?" Jisoo grinned as she taped up another box of your things from your bedroom. "I know we've been talking about this for some time now, but I can't believe it's really happening. I'm so excited for you to move in with me."

You giggled, feeling butterflies fill your chest just thinking about it. You've been talking about this for the last few weeks but she's been so busy that you just haven't found the time to actually move in with her.

You stay with her so often that you practically already live with her, just now you'll be able to have some of your own things there as well.

As cheesy as it may sound, with Jisoo you feel like you're already home, wherever in the world you may be. Her house also feels more like home than your little apartment ever has.

The girls were helping you move. They were across the room, packing up certain things n your closet and in little tables you have in the room.

"Oh, hey, y/n. This box is already packed but it's not taped up. Should we tape it for you?" Lisa asked as she pulled out the box from your closet.

Your eyes went wide when you saw it.

"No! No, that's fine. I'll do it later."

"Don't be silly, we've got it." Rosie chuckled and grabbed the tape.

"No, girls, really. It's fine."

Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows as she stared at you. She knows when you're keeping things from people, especially her. So she knew right away that something was in that box that you didn't want her, or anyone, to see.

"What's in the box, baby girl?" Jisoo asked curiously, gazing at the girls who were looking between the two of you.

"Nothing."

"If it's nothing then why do you seem so iffy about the girls possibly seeing what's inside as they tape it up?"

"N-No reason." You stuttered out of nervousness and this only made the girls become more curious.

Lisa peeked inside, gasping when she saw some of the stuff the box contained.

"No way!"

"What?" Rosie asked, trying to peek inside.

"Jisoo, did you ever ask y/n who her bias was before you got together?" Lisa asked as she looked between you and Jisoo and then over to Jennie, who sat on the floor packing a box full of clothes for you.

"No. I guess I just assumed it was me."

"Well... it wasn't," Rosie said as she looked at Jennie and pulled out some of the things inside the box, which were all of Jennie.

Posters, photocards, photo strips, stickers, hoodies with her name on them...

The list could go on and on. It was very obvious that she was your bias.

Jisoo clenched her jaw when she noticed while Jennie just giggled happily.

"Well, Y/N, I'm very honored I was your bias." She teased and got up to give you a quick hug.

Jisoo began to throw random things into the box, grumbling under her breath as she did so.

You chuckled and scooted over to her before you put your head onto her shoulder.

"Don't be mad."

"I'm not mad." She grumbled.

"Fine. Don't be jealous."

She looked at you, a pout on her kissable lips.

"I can't believe I wasn't your bias. I thought I was, or, maybe I just hoped I was."

"Baby, just because Jennie was my bias doesn't mean I adored you any less. I liked Lisa and Rosie just the same too. I never thought of any of you as less than just because I was Jennie biased."

You watched her eyes sparkle a little.

"I love you very much. I've always known there was something special about you. Who knew I'd be the lucky one to get to fall in love with you? The most beautiful, bright, special girl in the entire world." You smiled as you cupped her cheeks and watched her eyes light up.

"If it makes you feel any better, you're my bias now. Have been from the moment we met. I just fell head over heels for you in that very moment."

"Well, I do like knowing that." She said as she moved her hands to your hips. "I'm sorry if I overreacted. I love you."

"I love you too." You said and leaned in for a kiss.

"Okay, if we want to get y/n moved into Jisoo's before the day ends some people should spend less time swallowing each other's tongues and packing." Lisa teased, tossing a Jennie shirt at Jisoo, who pulled away from your lips just to toss it to Jennie.

The shirt landed right on her head, causing Rosie and Lisa to laugh as Jisoo grinned against your lips and pulled you in for another sweet kiss.