you won't let go when she hugs you

You stood on your tiptoes in the airport, looking all around to wait and see Jisoo walk through the doors at any given moment.

After three long months apart, she's finally coming home. You know she's got so many exciting stories to tell you and so many wonderful moments to share with you and you can hardly wait another minute.

You were just about to pull your phone out of your back pocket to see if she's texted you at all when you heard a few excited screams coming from a few fans nearby. You knew from that sound that she was there, or, at least, would be soon.

You looked to find Jennie and Rosé walking closer to you. When they noticed you they sent you big, bright smiles and you were just about to rush to them and ask them how they've been when you saw Jisoo and Lisa coming closer to you.

Your eyes met hers and she froze on her feet. You could see that beautiful smile tugging at her lips and you watched her eyes light up.

She started to run a little, careful not to get in anyone's way or bump into anyone passing by. She was dragging her suitcase and bags with her but when she was close to you she dropped them onto the ground by her feet and held her arms open for you to run into.

You wrapped your arms around her neck and laughed as she spun you around. Her warm breath fanned against your cheek before her lips touched your skin and she hummed contentedly before saying, "I've missed you so much!"

She went to put you on your feet but you only tightened your arms around her and wrapped your legs around her waist. Your face buried in her neck, you breathed in the sweet smell of her perfume. It was familiar and oh so comforting.

"I'm assuming that you've missed me too?" She chuckled as she put her arms around your back to hold you close and secure in her embrace. "Judging by the fact that you're not letting me go." She teased, but you could tell just by her voice that she wasn't complaining whatsoever.

"I've missed you lots." You said and she buried her lips in your hair, laying kisses to the crown of your head.

"I've missed you too, my love." She smiled. "Are you not gonna let go?"

"No."

She breathed out a sigh, but you heard the giggle that fell from her lips and you felt that skip in her heartbeat. She didn't mind. Because like you, she'd live in that moment with you forever if she could; and she wasn't gonna pull away until you did.

"I love you. I'm so happy you're home." You whispered against her neck and your warm breath and sweet words sent a tingle along her skin.

"I'm happy to be home with you, baby girl. Touring is always an unforgettable and indescribable experience, but I've missed you; I've missed moments like these with you. Where I just get to hold onto you and feel each and every beat of your heart. I love you lots."

"Love you lots more."

She just held onto you tighter and relished in every second of every moment she gets to spend with you again.