she wakes you up with kisses

Jisoo couldn't take her eyes off of you. Mesmerized by how angelic you looked as you slept soundly beside her, she reached her hand over and brushed her fingertips along your cheek. She loves mornings like these, where neither of you had anywhere to be.

Part of her wanted to let you sleep for as long as you pleased, but the other part of her felt too excited to continue to lay in bed. It was a beautiful day. Not just because the sun was shining and the birds were singing just outside the window, but also because she has plenty of ideas of how to spend the day together.

Whether that was here in bed for the day with good movies playing or going to that cozy cafe you both adore and walking through the park.

She was fine with anything, really. She just wanted to spend the entire day by your side.

She scooted closer to you and laid a gentle kiss to your forehead. You stirred slightly but didn't wake up. She started to kiss across your face slowly and softly. Her lips brushed along your cheeks, under your eyes, your chin, and the tip of your nose which caused you to crack a smile.

"Y/N. Wake up." She whispered in your ear before laying a kiss right beside it.

"No." You mumbled and tried to reach for the covers. You wanted to throw them over your head, but Jisoo pushed them away from you, giggling when you had no other choice but to open your eyes.

"Good morning, sunshine."

You shook your head and closed your eyes again. You went to roll over to try to bury your face in your pillow but Jisoo hovered over you and let her forehead fall against yours. "Come on, beautiful. Wake up. It's a beautiful day and I wanna spend it with my favorite girl."

You couldn't help but smile. Not just because her words were sweet, but also because she kissed the corners of your lips and let her thumbs brush along your cheeks. You could feel her eyes on you as you closed them and sighed. You could smell her shampoo as her hair brushed along your cheek. Although accidentally, it still made you smile.

She started to kiss across your face again but this time she stopped by planting her lips on yours. You put your arm around her and smiled against her lips. "Okay. I'm up. Good morning to you too, sweet girl."

She laid back down beside you but continued to stare at you.

"Promise me something?"

"Anything, Y/N."

"From now on, when you have to wake me for any reason, you only wake me with kisses."

She giggled and kissed your cheek. "Happily."