she tickles you after you hide her controllers (requested)

Your eyes lit up as soon as your girlfriend walked through the front door. You dropped the book you've been hooked on all day just to stare up at her. She grinned back at you, looking just as happy to see you after her busy day as you were to see her.

"Jisoo! How was your day?"

"Good, thanks for asking, baby. I'm gonna take a quick shower then play some video games."

You frowned as the words fell from her lips. You kinda hoped you'd spend the evening together. You pined for her attention and touch.

So as she came around and kissed you on your cheek before heading up the stairs, you concocted a plan to get that attention you're craving. You followed her up the stairs and heard the running water and Jisoo singing softly.

You grabbed her controllers and stood on your tallest tiptoes to hide them in the top of the closet. You waited for Jisoo in bed, occupying yourself with social media and funny videos until she came out minutes later.

She was humming quietly and running the towel through her wet hair before tossing it into the basket. She went over to her system and reached for her controllers but they were nowhere to be found.

"Y/n? Have you seen my controllers?"

You looked away from your phone and pretended not to know what she was talking about.

"No. Why would I have?"

She furrowed her eyebrows as an amused smiled tugged at her lips. She climbed on the bed, sitting in front of you as her eyes searched yours for any hints of a fib.

"So you haven't seen them?"

"No."

"That's funny since I saw them before I got in the shower. Where could they have gone, baby?"

You knew she already knew you hid them from her. But she was messing with you, finding it amusing as you attempted to think of what to say.

"I think you hid them from me."

"I did not!" You defended, only for her to shake her head with a laugh and push your shoulders so you'd fall back onto the bed.

She hovered over you and began to tickle your sides. She found it cute how you squirmed and giggled beneath her despite how torturous the feeling was.

"Where are they? Tell me, babe."

"Never!"

She shrugged her shoulders and showed you no mercy, moving to tickle your feet which made you shriek and laugh.

"Tell me and I'll stop!"

You wanted to say no, but the tears in your eyes from how hard you were laughing started to fall and your girlfriend was completely serious in her plans to keep going until you confessed.

"Fine! I hid them in the top of the closet!"

She pulled her hands away but didn't get off the bed like you thought she would. Instead, she continued to hover over you while gazing at you with her soft brown eyes.

"Why'd you hide them in the first place? Did you want to be tickled?"

"No! I just wanted your attention." You mumbled. "I missed you today."

"I missed you too, baby," she replied and caressed your arm with her fingertips. "Okay. Tell me what you wanna do. We'll spend some time together."

"Okay. But only after you play some of your games. You work hard and you deserve some time to unwind. How about you play for an hour then we'll watch a movie?"

Her eyes lit up and she leaned down to kiss your lips.

"Sounds like a plan, baby." She smiled and jumped off the bed to grab her controllers, feeling ready for a fun night ahead with you by her side.