only you (requested)

"You look so beautiful tonight," Jisoo smiled as you wrapped your fingers around hers while stepping out of the car.

Tonight, you're attending an awards show together and you're so excited about it.

You've been to only a couple before and although you still get a little nervous, the excitement and anticipation you feel each time is indescribable.

And you're especially excited about this one.

You can't explain why but you're just in the brightest mood and you're looking forward to an exciting night ahead with Jisoo.

"I'm so going to be the envy of everyone. You're breathtaking, my girl," she proudly smiled as she held your hand and stepped onto the red carpet with you.

She knows this is the part you get most nervous about so she put her arm around you and laid her head on your head as you posed for the cameras together.

But your happy mood was about to be ruined.

"We don't want y/n and Jisoo! We want Haesoo!"

Your heart sank and your smile dropped.

"Jisoo, why'd you bring her along? Can't you see that you deserve better!" A paparazzi shouted.

"Yeah, y/n, you don't deserve Jisoo. She should be with someone else. Someone better. Like Haein!" Another one shouted.

You pulled away from Jisoo and hung your head in sadness.

And in shock and disbelief, Jisoo looked at the paparazzi that were still snapping pictures and shouting out absurd comments about her and Haein.

It was as though they were enjoying making you feel bad.

They just carried on, as though what they'd said to you was completely fine and acceptable.

But it wasn't.

And Jisoo was angry.

"Look around! Haein isn't here with me, my girlfriend is. The person that I love is here. I'm not with Haein and I never will be!"

She was practically seething as she clenched her jaw and then gently grabbed your hand to lead you inside.

Once in the building, she pulled you into her arms to give you a huge and comforting hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." She said as she kissed your head.

You just closed your eyes and let out a sad and shaky sigh.

"People are jerks. They can't get out of the little fantasies in their heads. I'm in love with you; only you. They're just going to have to accept that."

You pulled away slowly and stared at her with sad eyes.

"No, sweet girl, please don't be sad. Don't let them ruin our night together. I know that it hurt your feelings but it's you and I, always. Let's enjoy this night. You've been so excited about it."

"I am." You said. "I'm sorry for being sad, I just didn't expect it. I know you and Haein had a lot of chemistry in the film, but-"

"But nothing." She interrupted. "That's a film. Not real life. Haein is my friend but that's all he is ever going to be. While you, my beautiful girl, are the love of my life and the only one I want to spend forever with. It's you and me. Okay?"

She brushed a lock of hair behind your ear and sent you the most beautiful smile.

You knew she was right.

Those people shouldn't ruin your night with Jisoo.

So you gave her a sweet kiss before smiling brightly at her.

"You and me." You said as you intertwined your fingers with hers.

She gave them a squeeze before you headed to your seats in the front row, ready for an unforgettable night together.