she likes to carry you (requested)

"Excuse me, my love," Jisoo pouted and tightened her grip around you as you tried to get up from the floor and out of her embrace. "Where do you think you're going?"

"I was going to see if Jennie would let me go grab some water." You said as you looked at Jennie, who was sitting between Rose and Lisa on the sofa.

All five of you are over at her house tonight, just to hang out and enjoy some time together since they've all got a couple of days where they don't have to do much of anything and you can all relax.

So far, it's been perfect.

Jennie ordered food for everyone and even turned on a great movie - one that you've been wanting to see for quite some time.

You're having a lot of fun and you don't want to leave the warmth and happiness of your girlfriend's arms but right now, your glass is empty and your mouth is dry.

"Would that be alright, Jennie?"

"You don't have to ask, Y/N," She said, chuckling quietly. "You can have whatever you want. If Jisoo will let you get up to grab it, that is."

Lisa and Rose just giggled as they watched Jisoo pout adorably as she held you tightly.

Not even close enough to hurt you but also enough to where you couldn't easily escape her embrace.

"Jisoo, I'll be five minutes at the very most."

"That's five minutes too long without you in my arms." She said and you rolled your eyes, laughing as you playfully tried to pull away from her. "Fine. How about we settle this so we both can get our way?"

"Yeah? How so? You have Lisa go get my water?"

"No," Jisoo said, rolling her eyes at you, as Lisa shook her head. "I have a different idea. Just stand up."

You didn't know what she was up to but you didn't argue with her.

You watched as she stood up after you and she kissed your forehead lovingly before she took you by surprise and lifted you into her arms.

"Jisoo!" You laughed. "What are you doing?"

"Rosie, can you get Y/N's glass?" Jisoo asked and Rose grabbed your glass, laughing as you took it from her hand and Jisoo started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Jisoo, baby, I have two legs. I can walk here on my own and get my own water. I wouldn't be gone that long."

She just shook her head as she walked to the counter.

"Sit."

You did as she said, carefully letting go of her as she set you on the counter.

She got you some ice-cold water and you took a couple of sips of it before she took it back into the living room, causing you to get confused.

She hurried back into the kitchen and smiled at you once more before she picked you back up in her arms.

"Don't even tell me that you could've walked in there on your own." She said as you put your arms around her neck, parting your lips to speak. "I know you can walk on your own. I just like to carry you."

You stared into her soft brown eyes, swearing that you'd never seen such beautiful ones in all of your life.

"Why do you like to carry me?" You asked curiously.

"I don't know, really. I just do." She said as she smiled down at you. "It makes me feel good. I like being this close to you. I couldn't care less where I'd be carrying you to or who's around to see me carrying you. I just love the feeling. It makes me happy."

Her explanation caused your heart to swell and just as you closed your eyes and leaned in, she gently sat you down on the floor.

"Hey," You pouted. "You could've kept me in your arms for another second. I was waiting for you to kiss me."

She sat down beside you, pulling you back into her arms before she gave you a sweet kiss.

"Better?" She asked, smiling as she pulled away from your lip.

"Yeah," You said before pulling her in for another one.

"Aw, you're so cute!" Lisa squealed as she, Jennie, and Rosie teased you as you continued to share a few sweet kisses in front of them.