she yells at you when you're sick (requested)

"Jisoo?" You weakly spoke as you looked away from the tv and at her. "Can you get me some water, please?"

She let out a long sigh before she stirred and sat up.

"Sure." She said before getting up and making her way to the door.

"And can you make me some soup too? I'm a little nauseous still but my throat hurts from getting sick so much and the broth might help my throat."

"Okay." She said and forced a smile.

"And can you also get me some crackers?"

She froze halfway out the door as she rolled her eyes, although she didn't let you see.

"Jisoo? Is everything okay?" You asked as you sat up.

"Yeah, fine, babe. Is there anything else you need while I'm up? Should I go to the store for you? Do you need more blankets or a hot bath?"

You could hear the frustration in her voice and that made you frown.

"No. Just those things." You quietly said and groaned a little, feeling the nausea grow a little more intense. "Why do you look and sound so frustrated with me?"

"Because, Y/N! You're not the only one that's tired or feeling unwell! You have the flu but I've been taking care of you. I'm waiting on you hand and foot and I want to get some rest but it's like every five minutes you ask me to do something for you!"

"You're the one that offered to take care of me while I'm sick. Remember?"

"Yeah and I'm regretting it! You can be so annoying sometimes!" She yelled before she shook her head and turned back around to exit the room.

But she froze when you whimpered her name, causing the guilt to sink in as regret flooded over her.

"Jisoo? You mean that?"

Her heart shattered upon seeing how sad you looked.

Her words had been harsh and uncalled for and she felt so terrible about everything she'd said.

"If you do, then just say it. I'll go sleep in another room and take care of myself."

"No." She sighed as she walked to you. "No, darling, I didn't mean it. I'm just tired and I'm worried about you and, honestly, I'm starting to not feel very great. I think I'm starting to get sick too." She confessed as she sat back down next to you.

"Jisoo, you should've just said something instead of yelling at me and saying that I'm annoying. I'm always so afraid that I annoy people and especially you."

"But you don't." She said before caressing your warm cheek. "You're not annoying at all. I just took my frustrations out on you and it made me say things I don't mean. I'm terribly sorry."

"It's okay." You quietly said. "If you're starting to feel sick, we can take care of each other."

"I'd appreciate that." She said with a hint of a smile. "I love you and I'm truly sorry. Let me go get you some water and then when I get back, we can cuddle."

"Okay. I love you too. Hurry back though because I'm getting the chills again."

She kissed your forehead softly, frowning over how sick you were.

"I'll be back in just a minute, my love. I promise." She said before brushing a lock of hair behind your ear and getting up, wanting to hurry back to you as quickly as she could.

Because, she too, was starting to get the chills and she wanted to cuddle you close more than anything else.