she doesn't know that you know Korean (requested)

"Are you nervous?" Jisoo asked as she held your hand tightly.

"A little, yeah." You said, biting your lip so much you worried it might bleed.

"Why? It's just my parents that you're meeting."

"You act like that's nothing to be nervous about."

Jisoo smiled a little as she brushed her fingers across yours.

"I just want them to like me."

"They will don't worry."

You didn't feel fully confident in that but you swallowed your nerves back and took a deep breath before dropping Jisoo's hand and getting out of the car.

"Stop being so nervous. It's all going to be fine." Jisoo promised as she put one hand on your back and the other on the doorknob.

Once the door opened, she walked inside with you and followed the sound of her parent's voices.

"Eomma, appa!" Jisoo greeted as she met her parents' eyes from across the room.

They were in the middle of cooking dinner for the four of you to share but upon seeing Jisoo running over to hug them, they dropped everything.

"Jisoo!" Her mom grinned as she held her tightly.

"It's good to see you again! Missed you!" Her dad said in Korean as he hugged her tight.

You were keeping something from Jisoo, something that you've been working on since finding out that her parents wanted to meet you.

Something you're excited to show her.

"Is that your girlfriend?" Her mom asked, all of her words in Korean as they looked at you across the room.

"Yes!" Jisoo smiled proudly, holding her hand out for you to grab.

When you did, she pulled you to her and began to tell her mom something.

"She's not very great with the Korean language but she's trying," Jisoo explained to her parents, thinking you couldn't understand her or anything her parents had been saying so far.

"Oh," Her dad said understandingly before looking at you. "Hello, I'm-"

"Mannaseo bangabseubnida."

Jisoo's eyes went wide.

In perfect Korean, you'd just told her dad 'nice to meet you'.

Her dad looked at her and then at her mom and then back at you with a big goofy grin on his face before hugging you.

"Jeodo mannaseo bangawoyo," He replied.

Nice to meet you too.

After letting you go, he looked at Jisoo and shook his head.

"And you said she wasn't great with Korean!"

Jisoo's mom and you burst into laughter before she pulled you in for a hug.

"Annyeong yeppeun-i!" Her mom greeted happily, rubbing her hand along your back sweetly.

Hello, pretty.

"Annyeonghaseyo," You greeted.

And continuing in Korean you said something that made Jisoo's heart flutter.

"Now I know where Jisoo gets her beauty from."

Your mom gasped, placing her hands over her heart before looking at Jisoo with bright eyes.

"Oh, Jisoo! Geunyeoneun golkipeo!"

She's a keeper.

Jisoo came up behind you and pulled you into her arms.

She put her chin on your shoulder and listened as you spoke with her parents in Korean, everything so flawless and so perfect that it was as if you've known the language your whole life.

As you spoke to Jisoo's mom, her dad stepped away and went behind you to Jisoo.

"Geunyeoleul jeoldae bonaeji maseyo." He whispered to Jisoo, both of them looking at you with proud eyes.

Never let her go.

The look in Jisoo's eyes and the smile on her face told her dad that she didn't ever plan on doing that.

As he set the table, Jisoo continued to hold you and listen to you talk to her mom.

You were getting along with her parents so well that she wondered if you were even nervous in the first place.

"I'm stealing her for a minute," Jisoo told her mom as her dad returned to her mom's side.

You laughed as Jisoo pulled you across the room, where you could talk in private.

"When did you learn Korean?"

"Jennie taught me. I told her how nervous I was and so she helped me learn as many of the words and phrases I'd need for today." You explained. "I wanted to make a good impression but I also want to be able to connect with your parents genuinely and it's nice to do that in the way they feel most comfortable."

"You're amazing," Jisoo said as she kissed your lips softly. "My dad told me to never let you go."

"I hope you listen."

She chuckled as she put her hands on your shoulders.

"I have no intention of ever letting you go. I'm crazy about you and my parents adore you. I think you might just be the best thing to ever happen to me."

Your heart fluttered and she kissed the corners of your lips lovingly, thinking to herself about how she just knows that you're the one.