you slap her butt (requested)

You came downstairs to find Jisoo standing at the stove.

It's the first day that you've both had off together in what feels like forever and you're so happy that you get to spend some time with your favorite girl in the world.

She was making breakfast for you both and the aroma that lingered in the air was so delicious.

"Good morning, baby!" You happily greeted as you came up behind her and wrapped her arms around you.

You kissed the back of her neck softly since her hair was pulled up and she couldn't help but grin over the happiness your lips on her skin, as well as your presence, brought her.

"Good morning!" She said and tilted her head to kiss you.

You love mornings like these; nothing in this world compares to them.

Your eyes traveled down her body, swearing that every inch of her was just perfect.

Something suddenly came over you though and you reached out to give her a little slap on her butt.

She gasped at the feeling as it hadn't been expected at all.

She dropped the spatula and turned to face you.

"What was that? Did you slap my butt?"

"Yes." You proudly said before giving it another slap. "You have a very cute butt."

She threw her head back with a laugh before jumping as you gave her cheeks a quick pinch.

"It's perfect. Everything about you is perfect."

She smiled before leaning in to kiss you, only to take you by surprise as she slapped your butt, too.

"It's only fair I get to slap yours too." She smirked before pecking your lips and turning back around to face the stove.

"But mine isn't as cute as yours. It's not as smackable." You said before giving her butt another slap.

"I think you've found a new obsession." She joked.

"I absolutely have." You said before giving her butt another slap. "And you like it, you know it."

"Maybe." She joked again but you knew otherwise. "Love you."

"I love you too, baby." You said as you kissed her shoulder blade and then gave her butt another slap. "And your cute butt."

She laughed as you wrapped your arms around her, so in love with her that you couldn't even begin to express it.