you're the small spoon (requested)

You were startled awake by the loud crash of thunder. Your eyes flew open quickly, but you calmed when you felt the brush of Jisoo's lips on your temple and her fingers running through your hair.

"It's okay." She whispered comfortingly.

You quickly noticed your head was on her lap and the movie you were watching had finished, some show you didn't really recognize was now playing instead.

"What happened to the movie?"

"You fell asleep during it, silly," Jisoo replied before booping your nose playfully. "You've been out for almost an hour and a half. It's almost midnight now."

Your eyes went wide and you quickly sat up. "Oh, shoot. I should go."

Just then, another clap of thunder sounded and the rain on the roof picked up, falling much harder than before.

"Don't be silly. It's pouring rain out there! You're staying here tonight, where you'll be safe and sound."

It was too good of an invitation to refuse. You didn't want to leave anyway. Not because it was storming, but also because you didn't want to leave Jisoo. So as soon as the offer was on the table, you quickly agreed and laying your head back on her lap.

"I'd love that."

"Okay." She grinned, kissing your cheek softly. "Let's go to bed. I'll give you one of my hoodies to change into."

She turned the tv off and took your hand. Walking to the staircase, she quickly turned the lights off and led you upstairs to her spacious yet cozy bedroom. You followed her inside and she was instantly going to the closet where she grabbed her warmest hoodie and handed it to you.

"Throw it on, cutie. I'll be back in a minute." She smiled and went into the bathroom to get ready for the night.

You quickly changed into her hoodie and fell back onto the bed. It almost felt like you were floating on a cloud with how soft her bed was. You covered up with her blanket and closed your eyes, only opening them a moment later when you felt the mattress dip.

"Falling asleep again?" She questioned with her eyebrow raised and a bright smile on her face. She crawled into bed beside you. You locked eyes and didn't look away until she was caressing your cheek.

"So, an important question before I make myself comfortable. Do you need some space while you sleep? Should I stay on my side or,"

"I want you to hold me." You spoke softly, interrupting her. "I'm comfortable and all already but I think I'll sleep better if you're holding me."

Her heart melted in her chest and swelled with love. She reached across the sheets and took your hand into hers. With a smile, she intertwined your fingers together and said, "Big or small spoon?"

"Small." You said, rolling onto your side so she could put her arms around you and hug you to her chest. Your legs intertwined and your heart began skipping beat after beat when she brushed your hair aside and started to pepper kisses across your upper back and shoulder blades.

"I'm so happy you stayed with me tonight. Not just because I'd be spending the night worrying about you, but also because I've been wanting a night like this with you. One where you're wrapped in my arms all through the night." She whispered and kissed the same spot on your shoulder a few times before she began to swipe her thumb in circles along the spot.

"Me too, Jisoo. I like it when you hold me. Makes me feel warm and secure. I know I'll sleep great tonight." You replied and heard her chuckle softly in response. You yawned and closed your eyes. You moved to lay your hands over hers that rested around your stomach. "Love you lots."

"I love you more." She said in your ear and laid a kiss to your cheek before she closed her eyes. "Sleep tight and have sweet dreams, baby." She mumbled before she fell asleep with you.