you sleepwalk (requested)

It's been almost two hours since you and Jisoo made your way up to bed. You had a long day, so tired you were asleep as soon as your cheek hit the pillow.

Jisoo, however, caught a second wind and couldn't seem to fall asleep. While you slept soundly beside her, she simply scrolled through her phone and count some sheep until she was tired enough to get some shut-eye herself.

Her eyes closed only a few minutes ago and she was so close to drifting off into a peaceful slumber. It was only when she felt the bed dip from your movement that she opened her eyes once more.

Seeing you sat straight up in bed worried her. She thought you were sick at first and laid her hand on your shoulder, only for you to start talking to yourself and push the covers away before you got out of bed.

"Baby? What are you doing?" She asked and turned the light on to watch your feet pad across the bedroom floor and out of the room. She was far too worried to even think about sleep now and started to chase after you.

She followed after you all the way down the stairs and into the kitchen, where she saw you grabbing random ingredients from the cupboards and fridge.

"Midnight snack?" She teased but you didn't give her any response. "Y/n? Baby?" She came up behind you and put her fingers under your chin to lift it up. Your eyes were glazed and you were mumbling incoherently as you reached into the pantry and grabbed some cookies.

"Are you sleepwalking?"

She was more so asking herself since you were too out of it to understand her. She was shocked. She's never seen you sleepwalk before, so it was out of the ordinary. But she knew she would be better if simply coaxing you back to bed rather than waking you.

"Hey," she whispered and rubbed your back. "Okay, baby girl, give me the cookies and turn the stove off and let's get you back to bed."

"As long as you're walking around bring me back a bubble tea."

"I'm only following you, baby, to keep you safe. You're the one that started to sleepwalking." She laughed and kept her hand on the small of your back.

She turned off the burners and guided you out of the kitchen and up the stairs. "Is this gonna be a regular thing? Should I expect for you to sleepwalk more often?" She wondered as she tucked you into bed, only to see you fast asleep once again.

"Well at least I was awake to help you and you didn't set the house on fire." She mumbled as she crawled back under the covers with you and closed her eyes. "Goodnight, silly girl. No more sleepwalking tonight, have sweet dreams instead."

And with a kiss to your head, she closed her eyes and fell asleep, knowing that your conversation about this in the morning would certainly be entertaining.