moaning in my girlfriend's ear to see her reaction (requested)

As soon as the door of the girls' dressing room was closed, Jisoo was pulling you back in her arms and onto her lap.

It's been a couple of months since you've seen each other.

Until tonight, when you decided you were done with distance and time differences and missing each other so much you both nearly burst into tears on skype together every night.

To say that neither of you has been this happy in quite some time seems like an understatement.

You can't keep your hands off each other. You can't stop sharing sweet, passionate kisses. You've missed each other too much.

"Hi," you smiled as she put her arms around you.

"Hi, baby," she smiled back at you before pulling you in for another kiss.

Every time your lips met, her entire chest would fill with butterflies. It's been so long and she can't stop craving the taste of your lips and how perfectly they moved against hers.

She pulled you closer, soft sighs falling from her lips when you pulled away from her lips to kiss every spot ever so softly in the trail of your lips moving from hers and down to her jaw.

You kissed to her ear and you drove her wild when you tugged at the lobe, causing her grip on you to tighten.

She scratched her nails along your back as you left little marks along her soft skin, right along her ear.

The feeling caused your heart to flutter and you decided that now was the perfect time to do what you have planned up your sleeve.

You moved your lips right to her ear and,

"Jisoo," you moaned and she swore, her heart almost stopped.

"Oh my god," she sighed blissfully, staring at you in shock as you pulled away to look at her. "Where did that come from?" She chuckled as she rubbed her hand along the small of your back.

She was surely curious because you've never done that before.

But you didn't miss the gleam of desire in her eyes either.

She liked it. There was no way to deny that.

"It's just a bit of a trend going around online. People are doing it to their girlfriends. Figured I'd try it. You like it?"

"I loved it, baby." She said as she pecked your lips then bit hers as something started to run through her mind.

"What can I do to get that cute little sound fall from your lips again?" Sher wondered before she started to kiss that one spot on your neck and, just as she hoped, you titled your head back and let the same moan of her name fall from your lips again.

"You're perfect." She whispered and then pushed her lips back onto yours for a passionate kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too," you spoke against her lips before moving yours back to her ear, "Jisoo," you let out that very same sound and Jisoo whined as she pulled you closer, wishing she could hear that sweet sound again and again and again.