"don't look" (requested)

With your head on your girlfriend's chest and her fingers running through your hair, you felt as content as you could be.

You've both been waiting for this night - the one where you have nothing else to do and nothing else in the world would matter as you hold each other and do whatever you felt like doing together.

The movie you're watching is one you've been impatiently waiting to see and Jisoo didn't even ask if you wanted to start the movie marathon you agreed to off with this film.

She just turned it on, hopeful and happy to see that sweet smile on your face that would also make her smile brightly.

"Having fun?" She asked as she turned her gaze from the tv and to you.

"Yeah. This is the happiest I've been in so long." You said as you snuggled up to her even more.

"Same here, my love." She smiled and kissed your head lovingly.

The movie was a romantic comedy and you didn't want any spoilers before you got to see it, so you never looked at the comments on articles about the movie or read any reviews.

If you had, however, you would've seen something that caught you and Jisoo off guard completely.

A sex scene.

You watched as the couple on the screen started to kiss more passionately and rip off each other's clothes and you knew where it was heading.

Jisoo did too and she wasn't into it at all.

You figured that, maybe, the scene would cut off with a couple more kisses or them curled up in bed after the situation.

But they showed it.

Every part of it.

You went wide-eyed when you saw the scene shift into the couple completely nude in bed, holding each other tight and lost in bliss over their activity.

And after a second of seeing it, two hands covered your eyes.

"Jisoo?"

"Don't look." She said and gasped. "That's so gross! Why are they showing everything!?"

"Jisoo," You giggled as you put your hands on hers.

"No, don't look. It's nasty." She said and even though you couldn't see her, you could practically picture that look of disgust on her face. "How is it still going on? Does it ever end?"

You giggled over her reaction, finding it to be absolutely adorable.

"That's it, I'm fast-forwarding it! It's still happening and they're showing everything!" She said before wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Who wants to see this? Aren't we watching a romcom? Or did we somehow turn on someone's sex tape?"

You couldn't help but laugh and she shook her head.

"I'm pulling my hands away so I can grab the remote and fast forward this never-ending scene. Don't open your eyes, okay? It's too gross. I'm helping you, I promise."

She pulled her hands away and quickly skipped the scene and a huge breath of relief left her lips when the characters were fully dressed and back in public.

"You can look now."

You opened your eyes and then looked at her with a smirk.

"What?"

"You act as if I've never seen that. Do you know how many movies have scenes like that?"

"Naughty." She said as she playfully smacked your arm. "I was only trying to help. You don't deserve to have to watch that. Trust me, it was too much and it was just so unnecessary."

You put your head back on her shoulder as she put her arm around you.

"A scene that's sorta inappropriate or a little sexual is tolerable sometimes but long scenes like that are just not needed. It's so weird."

"Jisoo?"

"Yes, darling?" She said as she stared down at you.

"Want to watch something else?"

"No, it's fine. But if another one of those scenes comes back on, I'm covering your eyes again." She playfully warned.

"My hero." You joked and kissed her cheek. "Love you."

"Love you more."