swarmed by paparazzi when you're pregnant (requested)

"It still feels so surreal," Jisoo said as you walked down the street hand in hand, a photo from your newest scan in her other hand. "They're growing but they're still so tiny."

You leaned your cheek on her shoulder and admired the photo that was in her hands.

You just finished your scan that was scheduled for this morning and, as always, you're in awe of the little human in the picture.

"I love them so much already." Jisoo smiled before placing the picture in her purse and putting her hand on your bump. "Our precious baby."

It was a sweet moment, one that you wanted to cherish forever as you put your free hand over hers as she began to brush her fingers across your stomach.

However, the sound of a door sliding open from beside you startled you and Jisoo and when you both looked, you saw paparazzi jumping out of their vehicles and rushing over to you.

"Y/N, Jisoo!" They said. "How was everything at your scan?"

You rolled your eyes and Jisoo replied to them with frustration evident in her voice.

"Good."

"What are you having?"

"None of your business." She said.

She held your hand a little tighter and walked down the street.

"Are you hungry, baby? Feel like getting away from all of this and grabbing some lunch?" She asked you, to which you nodded your head excitedly.

"You're getting bigger, Y/N. How far along are you?"

"I'm not comfortable sharing that. Please leave us alone." You replied.

But that wasn't the answer that they were looking for.

"Can you stop and pose for a few minutes? We want some cute photos of the happy family."

"No, we're not doing that," Jisoo said. "Now, give us some space, please."

But they didn't listen.

One of them decided staying back and taking pictures wasn't good enough, so he stepped closer.

And as he did so, so did the others.

One got so close that he even placed his hand on your bump and Jisoo was furious when she saw it.

"Do not do that! Don't ever do that!" She yelled angrily. "How dare you touch her! Stay back, all of you!"

At this point, you were being bombarded by the paparazzi as they all gathered around you and snapped picture after picture.

You grew anxious as they tried to touch you and invaded your personal space and that worried and angered Jisoo.

"What did I just say!?" She screamed. "Back up! Leave her alone!"

She stopped walking and stepped in front of you.

She clenched her teeth and gazed at them with a look of fury in her eyes.

"No one touches my babies! You need to leave us alone. Give us some space, for god's sake! She's scared and pregnant, you can see that. For once, have a little respect and leave us be!"

You hadn't ever seen her so upset before.

"Now!"

They all took a step back and Jisoo looked around, spotting a restaurant just a few feet away.

"Come on, darling. Let's go inside there." She said and guided you inside as the paparazzi followed your every step, though at a distance.

Before you went inside, just as you walked through the doors, Jisoo sent them a glare that told them she wasn't afraid to do whatever she had to in order to keep you safe.

She was mad, angrier than she's ever been before, and she wasn't afraid to let that show.

"When we come back out, if you're still here, you will not bombard us. You can take your photos at a distance. Leave my pregnant wife and me alone for once. And if she or our baby ever gets hurt because of any of you, you will live to regret it."

She entered the building and placed her hand on the small of your back.

Her anger vanished now that you were safe and sound inside.

"Table for two please."

The hostess led you to a booth and you got in before Jisoo slid in beside you.

"Thank you for protecting us."

"I'll always protect my babies." She promised as she put her hand back on your bump. "I swear, I won't ever let anyone hurt either of you. You're always safe with me."

"I know." You said as you put your head on her chest. "We love you."

"I love you both even more; all the way to the moon and back."