you fall asleep on her lap

The sweet sound of the girls' laughter began to fade out as you quickly drifted off to sleep with your head on Jisoo's shoulder.

Although exciting, the day has always been tiring. You've spent the entire day with the girls, doing whatever it was they had planned on their day off. But it was starting to catch up to you now that things were beginning to wind down.

The sun had set, the movie was playing, and you were quickly losing the fight to stay awake. You yawned and got a little comfier, which meant laying your head on Jisoo's shoulder. She stopped laughing along to the funny scene in the movie when she felt your head drop to her shoulder.

She buried her nose in your hair and rubbed her hand along your arm softly. You hummed in response, too tired to really say too much. "Are you getting sleepy, y/n?" You nodded your head slowly. "We can go home if you're ready."

"It's okay. You're having fun with the girls and this is your first day off in a while. I want you to enjoy it. I'll be okay."

Jisoo just rolled her eyes with a sweet smile on her face. "Okay, well at least make yourself a little more comfortable. Lay your head on my lap."

Gently, she lifted your head from her shoulder and let it fall onto her lap. You opened your tired eyes for just a second but closed them again when she caressed your cheek. "Love you." She nudged her nose against yours and kissed the tip of it lovingly, basking in the beautiful giggle you let out in return.

Rosé had heard you and turned her head, the sight of Jisoo laying kisses to your cheek and brushing her fingers through your hair just made her shake her head with a smile, knowing that you two are often in your own little world, this time being no exception.

"Love you so much, y/n. Sweet dreams. I'll wake you when we're ready to go." She whispered, running her finger along your shoulder blade in soft circles, helping to lull you to sleep.

She knew you had fallen asleep a moment later; when the rise and fall of your chest turned steady and your lips had parted, soft little breaths falling from them. She just smiled and turned her attention back to the movie, wishing she could stay in this moment with you forever.