games (requested)

You continued flipping through the tv channels in boredom. You looked at the empty spot on the bed beside you, where Jisoo was supposed to be right now.

It's her day off and you thought you'd be spending the day together. However, when you both woke up a few hours ago and after you ate breakfast together, she said she was going to play some video games for a bit.

You had no problem with that. She works hard and she deserves to play hard, too. She deserves some time to play games when she has it. She's earned it.

Not to mention, you have the entire day together. You didn't mind at all if she took some time, took an hour or two to enjoy herself.

But time passed quickly. One hour turned into two, two into three, and before you knew it five hours had gone by. You managed to watch a couple of films you've been waiting to watch in your own spare time. But you would've preferred to spend that time with your girlfriend, in all honesty.

A little frustrated, you pushed the blanket off of your lap and went downstairs. You saw her on the sofa with her controller in her hand. Her teeth sank into her lip, her gaze intense as she concentrated on the game.

"Jisoo?" You called out as you stepped closer to her, and when you sat down beside her, you only saw her look at you from the corner of her eyes before she was looking back at the tv.

"What is it, babe?"

"Can we do something together yet?"

"I'm in the middle of this game, baby," she said as she moved her fingers quickly against the buttons.

"But you've been playing for five hours now." You whined and tugged at the hem of her shirt with a pout. "Please, Jisoo?"

"Of course we can, baby girl. Just give me a few minutes. Let me finish this round and then we'll do something fun together."

"Yay!" You cheered excitedly then kissed her cheek. "I'll be waiting upstairs. I love you!"

"I love you too!" She yelled out as you rushed upstairs and turned the corner to go down the hall to your shared room.

You climbed into bed and turned on a movie you know she loves. You let it play to keep yourself occupied but when she joins you, you'd happily restart it from the beginning for her to enjoy.

You covered yourself with the blanket since you were getting cold and you waited patiently for her to join her.

However, time went by fast and before you knew it, you were more than halfway through the movie while Jisoo was still playing her games.

You felt a little disappointed. You looked back at the clock on your nightstand and saw that it was nearing five o'clock now.

You felt sad and tired.

So you rolled onto your side, letting your back face the doorway, and when your eyes grew heavy you didn't even fight to keep them open. You didn't think there was any reason to, or anything to look forward to for the remaining hours of the day.

You quickly drifted off into a peaceful slumber while Jisoo was downstairs, feeling a little frustrated as she lost the round she's been stuck on for the last little bit yet again.

It didn't feel like much time had gone by. So she figured you'd be up there waiting for her and she'd hug you tight and spoil you with love and kisses.

She turned off the console and walked upstairs. But she was surprised to find you asleep when she reached the bedroom. Even more so, she was surprised to find that it was after five in the evening now.

Where had the time gone?

Then, it hit her. She'd spent the entire day playing games, leaving just a few hours left for you to spend together.

But, truthfully, she wasn't quite sure you'd be up for that since you must be disappointed with her getting carried away with the video games today.

She saw the blanket starting to slip off of you, so she made her way over to you and brought it up to your shoulders so you'd stay warm.

Your eyes fluttered open and you craned your neck to look at Jisoo as she climbed into bed with you. But you rolled your eyes at her and turned away from her to try to fall back asleep and enjoy your nap.

"You're upset with me." She sighed. "I understand why. You've got every right to be. I'm sorry I lost track of time. I'm sorry I got so distracted and blew you off. But I swear that it wasn't intentional. You know how much I love you."

"Maybe, but you love your video games more." You teased playfully as you rolled over to face her, only for her to shake her head quickly and reach for your hands.

"No. No, I don't, I could never. I love you so much, y/n."

"I know. I was just teasing you. You know I love you too."

She brushed her thumb across your knuckles in circles and dropped her forehead against yours.

"I think we should spend the rest of the evening cuddling, watching movies with some takeout, and maybe make out a little." She raised her eyebrow teasingly and you just laughed before stealing a few sweet kisses from her lips.

"As long as I get to spend time with you, I don't care what we do. I just love you."

"I love you more, pretty girl." She whispered as she brought you in for another kiss and you knew that there'd be many more to come for the rest of the time you get to spend together until you fall asleep, and you were over the moon about it.