drama queen (requested)

"My poor girl," Jisoo sighed as she rubbed your back while you coughed into your elbow.

You had a few tissues in your free hand and you were sitting up despite how badly your muscles ached and you shivered from your fever.

"You look miserable."

"I feel miserable." You said as you finished coughing, only to sneeze into one of the tissues in your hand.

You collapsed onto the bed after, so exhausted and sick that you just wanted to sleep until the flu you've had for the last couple of days would leave your system.

According to the doctor, it'll be a couple of weeks until that happens, and that day couldn't come soon enough.

You closed your tired eyes, trying to catch your breath after coughing so hard and so much.

"My throat hurts." You groaned. "I haven't felt this sick in so long."

"I know, darling." Jisoo said as her heart sank.

It always breaks her heart to see you so miserable when you're sick.

She always tries her best to stay right there by your side and tries to do whatever she can to make you feel better.

You shifted around beside Jisoo in discomfort, moving slowly and carefully because of how much your body ached.

You closed your eyes as she moved closer to you, softly brushing her fingers across your feverish skin.

"Can I do anything to help?" She asked and watched you shake your head.

"I think I might die."

"Don't say that, baby. You're not going to die, you little drama queen."

"I feel like it. I feel so awful."

"It's just the flu, Y/N," she giggled. "You're going to be just fine. I'm right here with you. I'm going to take care of you and stay right here until you feel better."

You opened your eyes and saw her staring at you.

A small smile pulled at her lips as your eyes met.

"Thank you."

"It's what I'm here for." She said, kissing your cheek. "You look exhausted. Why don't you try and get some rest?"

You turned your head to face away from her before bringing your elbow to your mouth to cough into it as a tickle appeared in your throat.

You started to shiver so Jisoo pulled the covers up to your shoulders before tucking you in and kissing your forehead.

"If you need anything, I'll be right here."

"I love you." You mumbled as you started to fall asleep, feeling warm with her so close to you and the blankets she covered you with.

"I love you more." She whispered as she watched you fall asleep.