she takes care of you when you're sick (requested)

Jisoo comfortingly spoke to you as she held back your hair and rubbed your back as you got sick into the toilet.

It's after three am and you're sick to your stomach, having woken up about a half hour ago with sweat pouring down your skin and a sick feeling in your stomach.

Jisoo didn't know what to do.

She was trying her hardest to comfort you through it but she just wished she could take it away from you and make you feel better.

"It's okay, my love. Just let it out. I'm here with you."

You continued to get sick for a few more long and agonizing minutes as Jisoo brushed her fingers along your spine and kissed the back of your neck.

You finished after a few more minutes before hanging your head with a heavy sigh.

"Are you okay, darling?"

You shook your head.

"No? What can I do?"

"I don't know." You mumbled. "I just feel really sick."

"I'm sorry, sweet girl." She spoke softly as she continued to brush her fingers across your back. "Are you done getting sick?"

"For now, I think." You said.

"How about we get you back into bed?"

"Yeah." You spoke before standing up with her help.

She flushed the toilet and then closed the lid before helping you to the sink.

Brushing your teeth was a bit of a struggle as the taste on your tongue made you want to get sick again.

However, you made it through and slowly made your way back to bed after.

You began to shiver as the chills hit you and Jisoo quickly covered you up, bringing the blankets up to your shoulders.

"That better?"

You nodded before closing your tired eyes.

You hummed as she placed her cool hand on your warm forehead and then caressed your skin.

"You're warm."

"I think it's the flu." You said. "It's going around."

"Yeah. I figured." She said as she leaned in to kiss your forehead, her soft lips lingering for a few seconds.

You opened your eyes to look at her as she pulled away.

"Are you hungry at all? Do you think you could manage to eat a little soup?"

You shook your head.

"No?" She frowned. "How about some water? Can you take a few sips for me?"

You shrugged your shoulders as she grabbed the bottle of water off your nightstand.

You sat up a bit and took a few sips before pushing it away.

Jisoo was worried about you staying hydrated, hence her fussing over you a little.

That and she loved you so much that she wanted to do anything she possibly could to make you feel better.

"Do you need anything? A bath to cool down? Some more water? Some medicine?"

"I just want to sleep." You said.

"Okay." She spoke before kissing your forehead again.

She laid down and immediately, you were curling up to her.

"You're warm." You said as you snuggled up to her. "I'm so cold. Can you hold me?"

"Happily." She smiled.

You began to fall asleep as she played with your hair, helping you drift off to sleep.

"I love you, sweet girl. I hope you feel better soon."

"Thank you." You sleepily mumbled. "I love you too, Jisoo. Thank you for taking care of me."

"You're welcome." She smiled again as you fell asleep with your head on her shoulder and her warm arms around you.