waking her up with kisses

A rush of happiness came over you as soon as you opened your eyes.

You could feel her arms around you. It's been a while since you've woken up with her there beside you. Her embrace always makes you feel so warm and so secure, and it's been so long since you've felt like this. The several weeks you spent apart only makes you cherish the time you get with her even more.

You somehow managed to roll over to face her without waking her up. You brushed your hand along her cheek and watched as her eyelashes fluttered against them. Her skin was so soft, so smooth, against the tips of your fingers.

You wanted to spend every minute with her and even though you know she's tired, you desperately wanted to hear the sound of her laugh and see the smile on her face, to feel her lips against your own and to soak in the taste of them.

You could see her lips already tugging into a smile when your thumb brushed below her bottom lip. Even in her sleep, she still found comfort in your delicate touch.

As your heart started to hammer against your chest a little faster, a little harder, just from seeing her tiny, sleepy smile, you found it filling with love for her, so much so that you wondered if it would just burst right out of your chest right then and there.

You couldn't help but kiss her cheeks a few times, just letting your lips brush softly against her smooth skin. She stirred a little, stretching her legs out with a hum as another smile appeared on her face.

You started to kiss across her face from her cheeks to the tip of her nose to her soft, kissable lips. When your lips touched hers she kissed you back, letting you know in the most wonderful way that she was awake.

You slowly pulled away from the kiss and opened your eyes. Looking up, she was already staring at you with a look of love. She reached her hand up and tucked a lock of hair behind your ear as another smile, a much bigger one now, pulled at her lips. "Good morning to you too, cutie!"

Your cheeks turned red and you giggled, causing her to do the same. You buried your face in her neck; you could still smell the lingering scent of her body wash on her skin from the quick shower she had taken last night after she arrived home before she fell asleep.

"I'm sorry that I woke you up but I just missed you so much! I couldn't resist the urge to shower you with kisses, as you deserve." You explained as you lifted your head and started to kiss her again from her neck to her chin, as you made your way back to her lips.

"I don't mind. I missed you too." She smiled and closed her eyes as your lips hit hers again. She kissed you back, finding that she as well, missed your kiss and the way your lips moved against hers so perfectly, so effortlessly.

"I'm so happy you're home! You still have to tell me about all the fun you and the girls had on tour!"

Jisoo giggled and ran her fingers through your soft locks. She twirled them around her fingers and shook her head. "Later. Right now I just wanna be with you. I've missed you too much; everything about you. I've especially missed your kisses, so you waking me up with them was definitely the best way to begin the day," She explained and when your eyes lit up over her sweet words, she found herself smiling widely.

"I'm happy to hear that," you said before kissing her a few times on her lips before she felt you smirk against her lips, interrupting the way they moved together before you pulled away completely. "I just wanna spend the day giving you all the love and kisses you deserve!" You said, beginning to pepper kisses everywhere on her face, over and over again, making her laugh happily.

"I'd be alright with that!"

"Then it's settled," you mumbled against her cheek, laying one soft kiss there before moving to kiss her shoulder. "I love you so much. I really am so happy to have you home again."

Jisoo's eyes fluttered closed and a soft sigh fell from her lips.

She was definitely happy to be home with you again, too.