did you forget?

You jumped as the door slammed shut.

"Well hello to you, too." You mumbled to Jisoo who only scoffed in return. She folded her arms over her chest when she saw you just sitting on the couch with a good book in your hands. "Did you forget what today is?"

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. You slid the bookmark between the pages and put it down. "What are you talking about and why are you so angry with me?"

"Because I sat in the restaurant alone for an hour waiting for you and you never called or texted me once!"

You rolled your eyes at her which only seemed to make her more frustrated. "Jisoo, I don't know what you're talking about. Look, I had my phone on do not disturb so I could read for a while. As for the restaurant thing I have no idea why you'd wait there for me. We didn't have any set plans today."

"Yes we do! Every Saturday. It's date night." She explained.

You thought about it for a moment before a giggle fell from your lips. "What?"

"Jisoo, it's Friday." She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head. She pulled out her phone from her pocket. "No it isn't, it's...Friday." She whispered the last part when she saw that it was actually Friday.

Her tense shoulders dropped. She put her phone on the table before sitting down and tugging at her hair. "I'm so stupid, I should've known. I feel awful, y/n. I shouldn't have stormed in here like that."

"Uh, no, you definitely shouldn't have." You teased and sat beside her, nudging her elbow with yours. You could see the pout on her lips and you could tell she felt guilty. "Hey," you whispered, taking ahold of her hand. "It's okay. I get my days mixed up so often, baby. It's really not a big deal."

"But I got so mad at you."

"Don't worry about it. Let's put it all behind us. Tomorrow is our actual date night and I promise you that I'll be there."

She cracked a smile as you leaned in to give her a kiss. "Okay. I'm so excited about it, y/n. I promise I'll make tomorrow one of the best ones."

You smiled against her lips and stole a couple more kisses. "You always do, Jisoo. Trust me when I say that every date night we have is always perfect because it's with you."