someone breaks into your house (requested)

You stood outside your front door with your fingers wrapped around Jisoo's and her lips on yours in a passionate kiss.

"Love you," she whispered as she pulled away then kissed your cheek as you smiled happily. "I'll see you tomorrow, baby, and I'll text you when I get home."

"Okay. Love you too."

She brought your hand to her lips for a loving kiss on your knuckles before she let go and started to head down the sidewalk to walk the few blocks back to her house.

You walked inside your house and started to head up the stairs to your room. You've spent most of the day with Jisoo and although you've enjoyed every second of it, you're starting to get a little tired.

You planned to brush your teeth and change your clothes before you curled up in bed with a good movie on then wait for Jisoo to text you and talk with her before you fell asleep.

Your phone chimed with a message from your girlfriend as soon as you walked into your room.

I'm home and I miss you already.

You chuckled happily, feeling the butterflies appear in your chest. You told her that you missed her already too before going into your bathroom and getting ready for the night.

You crawled under the covers a few minutes later, turning the lights off and the tv on. You were about to get cozy and text Jisoo goodnight, when you suddenly heard a loud sound coming from downstairs.

You sat up in bed, frozen and holding your breath as you waited to see if you'd hear anything else.

What followed sounded like clattering coming from your kitchen. You frowned and made your way out of your bedroom to peek outside. The clatter became louder and to your horror, you also heard a voice and footsteps on the floor, leading to the staircase.

You panicked and went to run into your room. The floor creaked beneath your feet and you know it was bound to be heard.

You rushed into your room and locked the door before reaching for your phone and calling the police.

You heard the floor creak outside, the same spot where you'd done the same just a moment ago. It was just outside your bedroom door.

Whoever was in your house was now outside your room, and it only became more terrifying when the doorknob started to jiggle as the intruder attempted to get into the room.

You crawled from your room and into the bathroom, where you closed and locked the door and tried to remain calm and quiet as you talked to the operator.

She assured you that the police were on the way. But they couldn't come soon enough. Because, to your horror, your bedroom door was soon busted open.

You held your breath as your heart began to hammer against your chest. You heard footsteps outside the door, saw the shadow of feet under the door.

You heard crashing and what sounded like the intruder rummaging through your things. You let out a breath of relief as he walked around the room to find the things he wanted to take.

But his plans were foiled by the wail of the sirens coming down the block and, soon enough, in your driveway.

You heard running footsteps lead out of your room but you didn't dare open your door, just in case.

You waited an agonizing minute or two before you heard static over radio and two people yell out in your room that they were police.

You unlocked the door and peeked outside, finding two policemen looking in your direction. On shaky knees, you walked to them and they assured you that you were safe now.

You didn't feel safe, though. And through the tears in your eyes, you called Jisoo.

She answered on the first ring and you felt a little relieved at the sound of her voice.

"Hey, baby," she spoke happily, but the tone of your voice was anything but.

"Jisoo?" You whimpered and she knew something was very wrong right away.

"Y/N? What's wrong?"

"Someone broke into my house. I'm okay but I'm scared. The cops are here but I don't feel safe still. I need you,"

"Say no more, baby, I'm on my way right now!"

You heard a door slam followed by the sound of keys jangling as she got into her car and started it right away.

"I'll be there in a couple of minutes, I promise."

"Okay." You mumbled through your tears and hung up the phone before you anxiously hugged your knees to your chest and the police began asking you questions.

True to her word, she was there only a couple of minutes later. She hurried inside and through the door before rushing to your side.

"Are you okay?" She asked worriedly and pulled you into a hug as you whimpered and trembled in her arms. "I've got you, baby. I'm here, right here."

The cop tapped her on her shoulder and she looked at them and let them explain everything.

"We got him. He's going to jail. But she's shaken up and I don't think she should be alone for a while."

"Oh, don't worry, I won't let her go." She assured him and cupped your tear-stained cheeks in her hands.

"Everything is a mess," you mumbled. "I was so scared."

"I know, baby girl." She spoke softly and caressed your cheek. "I think you should stay at my place for a while. That sound alright?"

You nodded and leaned your cheek on her shoulder.

"Do you need anything? Should I grab anything for you?"

"N-No! Please don't leave me alone, Jisoo," you pleaded and squeezed her hand tight.

"I won't. I won't go anywhere, I promise. C'mon, let's get you to my place. We'll get you all warm and cozy."

"I'm not sleeping tonight."

"That's okay, I understand." She said as she rubbed your back and led you out to her car. "I'll stay up with you. We'll cuddle and snack and watch anything you want."

"'Kay," you mumbled as she opened the door for you and let you inside before going to the driver's side and pulling out of the driveway to head to her house.

She wasn't gonna leave your side. She was gonna be right there, for however long you need her.