she kisses you unexpectedly

Butterflies appeared in your chest when you felt Jisoo's hand brushing along your cheek, stirring you from your peaceful slumber. Though you weren't quite ready to wake up yet, you couldn't find it in you to complain when the touch of her hand brought you so much warmth and comfort.

You leaned into her touch and relished in the sound of her giggle that followed. Slowly, you opened your eyes and felt your pulse race when you met her soft and sweet brown eyes staring back at you and a bright smile on her face.

"Morning!" She grinned and kissed your cheek. "It's a beautiful day outside and I'm yours for the day so we can do whatever you want."

"I like the sound of that." You spoke happily and closed your eyes. "Thank you for letting me stay over last night. Your bed is comfortable and you kept me in your arms all night, keeping me nice and warm." You looped your arms around her neck and pulled her close. "I love you!" You smiled and opened your eyes, expecting to find her smiling back at you.

But she was biting her lip as she stared at you, or, more precisely, your lips.

"Jisoo?" You chuckled. "Jisoo!" You snapped your fingers and waved them in front of her eyes, making her snap out of her daze.

But before you could say a word, she laid her forehead onto yours and brushed a lock of hair back behind your ear as she gazed intensely into your eyes. You closed your eyes, relishing in the feeling of her fingertips moving along your skin so lovingly.

You went to open them again, wanting to stare into her pretty brown eyes. But before you got the chance to, you felt her lips hit yours.

Your breath hitched, surprised by the sudden kiss on your lips. But, you quickly melted into it, as you always do.

They were warm and soft, moving against your own in a slow and sweet kiss. She had no intention of deepening the kiss; you could tell she wanted to keep it sweet, allowing for her to pour all the love she has for you into the loving kiss.

You looped your arms around her neck and tried to pull her closer. Neither of you has anywhere to be today, so you wanted to kiss her for as long as you could. You wanted to feel her heartbeat in sync with yours and feel her fingers brush along your skin like they were now.

But before you got the chance to hug her close to you, she was pulling away from your lips. You whined but stopped when she said, "I love you too. More than I could ever say."

A couple of pecks were placed onto your lips before she pulled back to ask, "Will you stay with me again tonight?"

Your heart soared as you nodded and watched her eyes light up.

"You're just amazing." She mumbled before kissing you again, happy that she has all of today and most of tomorrow to steal as many kisses from your lips as she possibly can.