Racooninnit

Here we are, Tommy in Techno house. Young boy was looking for something in his older brother chest and after some time he found it! Gapple, sweet and strong golden apple. He knew how Techno would react to this but still, he needed them. He was scared that's if Dream find him, he will be dead. So Tommy was making sure that he has some help. Blond hair boy didn't have a armor and sword, so he took apples, cause he didn't want to ask Techno for help.

It wasn't okay from Tommy, but if he won't do that, he might be dead. But, wouldn't everyone be happy? Without loud and annoying child, that only caught problems? No, they are his family they still care, right?

"Tommy?" Monotone voice said behind you boy. Tommy quickly turn around, laying his ears down.

"Y-yes?" Tommy knew that after some time, he will come back to the Dream, he will find him and kill.

"What are you hiding?" Asked Phil, walking into room.

"Nothing!" Racoon said, shaking a little.

"Geez! Did you take my gapple again?!" Techno stepped a little closer to the smaller boy. Hybrid didn't notice how Tommy flinched.

"Techno calm down, you can't just yell at him like that!" Philza said, stepping between his son's.

One was angry and second boy was scared, that's was confusing. Why Tommy is scared? It's because of what happened in exile, or he doesn't like yelling.

"No! He is like f*cking Racoon, whatever that's he is hybrid of Racoon. He only steal my things and act like it's fine!" Pink haired boy said, raising his voice even more.

Tommy just closed his eyes and wrapped his tail around his hand, becoming smaller. He was terrified, Dream was yelling at him whenever he did something bad or didn't listen to him. The masked boy always beat the shit out of him, pulled his ears and tail, making him wince in pain and bloody scream. No one know about that cause he was scared, if he say something someone, he might die.

"Techno!"

"No! This freaking child wasn't supposed to be here! He should be in this f*cking exile with Dream, all he did is just causing problems. He isn't my brother!" Okay, this words hurrted him even more.

"Tommy?!" His breath was quick and hard.

He couldn't take a breath in and out. He was crying so hard, making his tail wrapping even more around his arm. No, he didn't do anything this time.
Tommy didn't mean to come here or to lie to Dream. Young boy didn't notice that he was whispering.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry Dream. I didn't do anything bad this time, I-I never wanted to lie to you or run away. Just please, don't hurt my ears or tail, I will do anything just don't hurt me." His voice was cracking, he was chocking on his own tears.

"Tommy! Snap out of this, Dream isn't here and no one is going to hurt you. Just breath with me."

The next five minutes, Tommy and his father spend on breathing in and out. After awhile he was calmed and stoped crying. Technoblade stood there with widened eyes, looking at this poor small child. He didn't know what this green Bastard did to his little brother. But he know one thing, he will pay for everything.

"Tommy, I need you to tell me what Dream did to you, okay?" Boy on the ground only nodes.

"When I did something wrong he would pull my ears or tail. Sometimes kick or punch me in the stomach and face..." He said, hugging his knees.

There was silence, Techno's eyes was bloody red. Voice in his head was saying only one thing.

Hurt him like he hurt Tommy, your little brother.

Kill green Bastard.

Help Tommyinnit, he didn't deserve this.

Avenge him and his wound.

Make sure, that Dream won't do anything to this poor boy.

"Tommy I'm sorry for what I've done. I will help you with things later, but first someone needs to die.."

The Technoblade walked out of his house and headed straight to the country. Everyone was looking scared or angry, there enemy was in the country. Finally he reached Dream, who was with Tubbo.

"Dream"

"Oh hell-" Techno paused him and stabbed him with his axe.

"You hurrted my little brother, Dream. Now you gotta pay for this, Blood for the Blood God."

'Dream was slain by Technoblade'. This sentence filled everyone's chat. Well, better don't hurt Tommy, while Techno is close.