Threat different

Since I don't feel too well, I thought why not to write some fluff. Hope this makes your day better, enjoy!

Requested: kid665

Total fluff
TW: —

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy was known as the loud and annoying child. People could describe him as anything, but responsible and nice. In their eyes, he was far from being calm around others and acting kind to them. He was just an loud, annoying, selfish and mean person, while deep down he was actually different. Around other kids, he was kind, loving and caring, watching his words. He was young, being only 17 years old, but that didn't stop him from being smart and responsible.
Especially when I comes to Michael.

Michael was Ranboo's and Tubbo's adopted hybrid child, who was a piglin. Tommy actually enjoyed the youngers company, since he cold relax and quiet down around the kid. He adored the kid with all his heart, dropping his normal character for him. They would play all days, sing, dance and do everything that Michael wanted to do. But, no one expect the two knew this side of Tommy. Usually, he acted that cause he didn't want to seem weak around others, since everyone were older that him and much stronger. But whenever he was with Michael, he was soft and sweet. No matter what happened, he would never hurt or yell at the young piglin. It would hurt him deep if he ever saw tears in his eyes. He promised to himself that he will protect the kid, even if it lead him to getting hurt.
That was something people from L'manburg and Las Navedas didn't know about him.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy sat in the living room, munching on his apple while listening to Tubbo.

"We will be gone for about an three hours, so please, take care of him." Tubbo said, looking at Tommy with serious face.

Tommy rolled his eyes, swallowing fhe last piece if his apple before throwing the rest in the trash.
He stood up and clapped his hands, wide smike appearing on his face.

"Yeah yeah, I will make sure he's okay. Now, where is the little gremlin?" He asked, as he lookd behind Ranboo's leg.

There, in fact was standing Michael, hiding from the view. Tommy smiled softly, reaching out his hands towards the kid.

"Cone on, you little gremlin. Your parents have to go"

Michael waved at his dad's, watching as they left be turning around and running up to Tommy. He held onto his leg like his life depended on it, well, at some point it did.
Tommy's eyes trailed down at the small piglin, small sigh escaping his lips.

"I will let you braid my hair, but before that let's go to the flower forest."

Michael giggled happily, running towards the doors. Tommy followed him, watching over the kid so he was safe.
His hairs were reaching his shoulder blades, curling slightly at the end. He decided to let it grow longer, so Michael wouldn't be bored while he was making flower crowns. Did he really let his hair grow long just for a kid? Yes. Did he regretted it? Not at all. Michael was really gentle while branding his hairs and he already knew how to do braids.

It didn't took them much time to reach the flower forest, Michael literally running to their favourite place. It had many flowers, each different from other. It was one of few places where Tommy could make flower crowns in silence and peace, not worrying about monsters or any danger to attack him or Michael. So, while he collected some flowers and began to make the first flower crown, Michael stood being him and slipped his hair in three parts. It did take him some time to make a great braid, but it was very cute and helpful since Tommy's hairs didn't fell in his eyes.
After a moment, he was done as he walked around Tommy abd są in front of him, curious eeys watching his every move. Michael was a very curious kid, since he was born in nether and he had a lot to learn. The first thing he wanted to learn, was how to make flower crowns.

"Flower" he said, pointing at the blue one next to Tommy's leg.

Tommy held the flower up and gave it to Michael, slowly ending the first crown.

"Alright! First ine is done!" Tommy said happily, placing the small and colorful crown on the Piglins head.

Michaels reached doit and touched the flower crown, admiring it for a moment before giggling softly. He hugged Tommy's chest with his small hands, Tommy hugging back before he started making another crown.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

The meeting ended faster than they expected, two hours later walking back home. They walked through the flower forest, passing many flowers and some bees. Tubbo talked with Ranboo, Philza, Jack, Niki and Puffy about everything he could think of, mostly Tommy and Michael.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to leave Michael with Tommy? Since you know, his character" Jack pointed out.

"Tommy is our friend and we know that he wouldn't do anything to hurt Michael" Ranboo said, galancing down at Jack.

"Maybe Tommy isn't the most responsible peron, but he still can take care of a child. I think" Puffy said, her hand traveling to her chin.

"It's not the first time when we left Michael with Tommy and he is perfectly fine. I'm sure Michael will be fine when we come back" Tubbo said, smiling softly.

They were heading home, but they got interrupted when they heard giggling and someone's voice. Curiously, they folkowed the laugh's and a secind later, they saw two figures that they knew very well. Tommy was sitting on the grass with Michael in his hands, flowers surrounding them both. Micheal had a blue flower in his hand as he observed the bees flying around. Tommy sat with closed eyes, smile on his face. They both had flower crowns on their heads. As they heard, Tommy was humming a song.

"I didn't expect for them to be here" Niki said.

"Neither did we" Ranboo agreed.

Tommy relaxed a bit more, before opening his eyes and looking down at Michael.

"How about I sing you a song?" He asked Michael, who happily nodded.

Tubbo smiled softly, remembering how Tommy used to sing for him when they were younger. He sat comfortably on the ground, the rest doing the same as they waited for him to start.

"Wandering child of the earth
Do you know just how much you're worth?
You have walked this path since your birth
You were destined for more

There are those who'll tell you you're wrong
They will try to to silence your song
But right here is where you belong
So don't search anymore

You are the dawn of a new day that's waking
A masterpiece still in the making
The blue in an ocean of grey
You are right where you need to be
Poised to inspire and to succeed
You'll look back and you'll realize one day

In your eyes there is doubt
As you try to figure it out
But that's not what life is about
So have faith there's a way

Though the world may try to define you
It can't take the light that's inside you
So don't you dare try to hide
Let your fears fade away

You are the dawn of a new day that's waking
A masterpiece still in the making
The blue in an ocean of grey
You are right where you need to be
Poised to inspire and to succeed
You'll look back and you'll realize one day

You are the dawn of a new day that's waking
A masterpiece still in the making
The blue in an ocean of grey
You are right where you need to be
Poised to inspire and to succeed
Soon you'll finally find your own way"

His voice sang softly, as he looked down on Michael who was sleeping peacefully. It was one if the lullaby's that his mom used to sing when he was younger, the same age as Michael.
Tommy carefully layed Michael on the grass, his small head resting on his lap. He played with his pink hairs softly, gazing at the sky abive him.

Meanwhile, the others skipped away back to their homes. Most of them still not believing how calm and nice Tommy was around Michael.