Championship

Part 2 of 'On Ice'!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy's talent and passion were growing bigger and bigger with every week. His parents were proud and amazed by what their son could do. His friends, who knew about his passion supported him in any way possible. They would come at his trainings, watch his old championships and every single show. Tubbo and Wilbur really wanted to see it in real life, so when Tommy's coach invited them to his next Championship, they agreed.

Championship 2021, the most exciting, hardest and breath taking ice skating show. Everyone knew that this year, it won't be easy to win first place, but they could only have hope. Many countries, many people, many dances. Three first places, three medals. Golden, silver and bronze. Tommy wasn't expecting to win the first place and get the gold medal along with prize. He just wanted to show what he was capable of and to complete his dream. As his coach told him, he will be one of the youngest there, cause rest of the people were over 18 years old.

He was stressed out about this for the whole week, what his chat noticed along with some other friends. They never questioned this, since Tommy didn't like questions. But, when Wilbur come up with idea to met up and go watch Championship of Ice skating this year, they weren't sure about that at first. After long pleasing and talking, they gave up and agreed. What left them suspicious, was the fact that Tommy couldn't go and they didn't negotiated with him. Tommy knew that one day they would figure out, so they decided to take them there and let them figure by themselves. It was supposed to be a surprise and it went like they planned it.

"Where are our seats?" George asked when they entered the rink.

"Right there" Philza pointed their seats.

It wasn't close to the rink, but wasn't far from it neither. Tubbo, Jack, Niki, Wilbur and Philza were excited and a little nervous. No one knew how they will react. Dream, George, Fundy, Technoblade, Sapnap, Bad, Skeppy, Ranboo, Sam, Puffy, Karl, Quackity and Charlie sat on their seats and talked with each other. What they never expect was to see Tommy on the ice, I mean c'mon, Tommy? From all this people can ice skate?
After 10 minutes, it started. They saw one man stood up and looked all over the rink. He smiled and held his mic.

"Welcome to the Championship of Ice Skating 2021!" People started clapping and whistling. "I've been honored to start this beautiful..."

He kept talking and talking, while Tommy was getting ready. He was going third, since he was one of the youngest. His hands were shaking a little, but when he would walk on the rink, it would stop. His coach talked to him while he was wearing his skates.

"Tommy remember what I told you, okay? You don't need to win, you don't have to get the first place. You will do it for yourself, not for someone else." He said, as he placed his hand on Tommy's shoulder.

Tommy looked up at him, as William offered him a warm smile. Tommy smiled too.

"Now, get ready and show them what you can do!" He said, standing and walking away.

Tommy breathed in and out, as the man on the stage ended his speech and finally, first ice skater started his dance.
Tommy was ready, mentally and physically. He knew no one forces him to win, he doesn't need to have the first place. He was glad that all the people that believed in him, where here with him. His parents on the tribune, along with his friends. His coach would watch him from the side, cheering for him. Tommy will be perfectly fine, as long as he won't break anything or twist. The most important thing he could do now, was believing in himself.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"And now, one of the youngest and the most skilled. Tommyinnit!" The man yelled his 'name'.