Forgive our stupidity

Part 2 of 'Words can hurt, you know'.
Hope you enjoy, drink some water and eat something. Remember you matter!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Tommy! Wait!" Ranboo yelled as he left the call.

"We messed up, didn't we?" Sapnap asked with quilt.

"Yeah.." Wilbur agreed.

After all he went through, Tommy was the best thing that happened to him. They were like brothers, how could he say all that bullshit? It wasn't even truth! His heart hurt when Tommy confronted them. How could he be so selfish and stupid? Tommy didn't deserve this, he never did. He was only making sure that they are okay and they feel loved. His personality was different and that made him special. Hah, he even looked up to him, Wilbur was his idol, best friend and brother. Wilbur was mad at himself, how could he do that? But he wasn't the only one to blame.

"How could we do that?" He asked them.

"What? You were talking about him too!" Jack said.

"I know, I'm not saying that I didn't! I messed up more than you! He was like little brother to me, nothing about him was true. I lied to myself, saying that he is annoying bit that's not true" he said, leaving the VC.

They stayed and talked a little bit and then left too. They felt terrible. All of them. But why they even did it? He didn't deserve that, he was special and great kid with great personality.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After all this time, Tommy didn't talk to them. What concerned Wilbur the most, was the fact that he was quiet. He, Techno and Philza would stay in call and watch his streams, listening and whisking for Tommy to be his self again. They tried many times to talk to him, to reach him and apologize. But he never picked up, never texted back and never answered his phone.

From what Puffy told them, Tommy was okay, as much as he can be at this moment. Puffy felt bad for them, they wanted to talk to Tommy, but he didn't want to listen to them. What made it worst was the fact, that he barely talked to anyone. He never hoped onto Dream Smp and play. Tommy started Hardcore world and played there usually, talking with Chat and answering some questions. His fans were concerned about him as much as everyone else. They loved the old Tommy, but the new one? He wasn't that energetic, he didn't talk that much, he wasn't that happy and positive. It hurrted to see him in that shape, but they couldn't do anything. It wasn't their fault.

And now, Wilbur's eyes glowed from being excited. He opened his discord, only to see Tommy on one of the VC. It was first time when he was in call where they could join when they want. Wilbur took a chance. He took a deep breath and clicked on the VC. There was silent but he knew that Tommy is here and he can hear him.

"Tommy?" He asked carefully not to scare the younger one.

"Yes..?" He was quiet and Wilbur didn't like that.

He took another breath in and started talking.

"Tommy I'm so sorry, I know it won't fix anything but I need you to listen to me. I know what we, what I did was terrible. You need to know that we didn't mean it, we didn't want to make you upset or to change. Your the best they way your are and I'm glad I meet you. All the thing we said, were only one huge bullshit. You aren't annoying or dumb, you are the best thank ever happens to us, to me. I always saw you as my younger brother, best friend and reason to do something. I really miss you and I hope you can forgive us!" Wilbur said.

He realized that he didn't breath while he was waiting for Tommy to say something. There was silence.

"T-Tommy?" He asked.

"Wilbur, I saw you as an older brother" Tommy said "you were my closest friend and really adored the fact, that you were there for me. I always looked up to you, you were my idol" he said.

Wilbur had hopes, maybe he will forgive him?

"But when you said all the things about me, even if they were true or not, I lost my respect for you. I couldn't admire anything you did, because it hurted me. "He stoped to take a breath in and out. "I forgive you this time"

Wilbur felt tears in his eyes, but he didn't wipe the away. He let them slowly fall on his desk.

"Thank you so much Tommy! I promise that I won't let you down, never and I won't call you child anymore!" He said as Tommy laughed at him. "But please, can you be your old self? I kinda miss your laugh and voice."

"Of course Wilby" Wilbur smiled and they talked much longer that Wilbur expected.

How could he hurt Tommy? He was the purest and the most positive person in his life and the world. But he was happy that he could have him back.

Later Wilbur convinced Tommy to listen to others as they apologize and promised to never call him that again. They were glad that he forgive them their stupidity. As they promised, they never insulter him or said something bad. They promised to do everything to just make him happy. I mean, how could you not like Tommy? The loudest, happiest, funniest and the best person?  He was their family, their brother. And everyone gladly forgot what happened some time ago.
Chat was also happy to see the old friends again together, laughing and joking around. But what made them the happiest, was seeing Tommy as his old self. As a happy child, with bright future and great friends.