Don't care

Part two of 'Are you Proud?'

To be honest, I wrote on Wattpad for many reasons. One of them is because it helps me relax and get away from the real world. I hope it also makes your day better at least a little.

Hope you enjoy!

Pure angst.
TW: Mention of death, blood, violence

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He knew something was wrong the exact moment when he entered the house. The silent filled the whole building, no talking or footsteps heard. Normally, Patches would come greet Him while Tommy would wait for him in the living room. But this time, the weird silence greeted him, creating many scenarios in his head. Without any further thinking, he rushed upstairs. Intense and horrible smell reached his nose as he tried to push away the urge to gag. He called Tommy's name, but when no one answered him, he started hoping ever two stairs just to get there quickly. He hoped that Tommy simply fell asleep and Patches went outside to catch some food. However, that day turned out to be the worst of his whole life. It shattered his heart into million pieces, leaving a horrifying memory in his head forever. That same Dream that was feared by many and who himself was fearless, now stood on top of the stairs with tears dripping down on the ground. Eyes opened widely, lips trembling and arms laying loosely on his side.

The first thing he saw was the pool of blood, a bloodied sword that was Tommy's and then small figure laying in the blood. It was Patches, covered in blood and wounds, laying coldly on the ground. Then his eyes looked further and he lost control of his emotions. He fell to the ground on his knees, hand hitting the ground and eyes shut tightly. The image of Tommy's body laying lifeless on the ground with blood all around him and sword sticking out of his chest already printed in his head for good. Weakly he crawled towards Tommy anf picked up his head to lay it on his lap, gently hugging him to his own body. With his free hand, he carefully took Patches body and places her on his legs, patting her bloodied fur with care.

"Please.." Dream whispered, chocking on his own words. "Come back"

I'm only a fool for you
And maybe you're too good for me

H

is eyes darted towards Tommy's head, as his finger brushed gently against his hairs, looking at his face. His eyes were still open, dried tears on his cheek and scared look sucked on his face.

"Why did they do that to you?" Dream asked himself, even more tears slipping down his face.

His body was cold, meaning that he died some time ago. He never deserved it. It wasn't supposed to be the way he would die. He was way too young for something like that. Even Dream himself wouldn't do taht to him, even if that would mean taking control over the server again. It was just too monster like. And he wasn't a monster, not now. He changed for better for Tommy, they were supposed to last together till the last day.
And the worst thing was that he promised Tommy that he will keep him safe and away from death and trauma. And what did he do? He broke the promise the same day. He was the worst friend ever.
Quilt, pain and anger were the only things he could feel. Quilt because he broke his promise, pain because he couldn't save both Tommy and Peaches and he let the die and anger on the person who did that. And it didn't took him long to figure it out whi did that. It was obvious that it was Technoblade with the little of Philza. Philza was a very good man, who wa kind to everyone. That was, before he got blind by power and turned his own back to his kid who needed him. He could do something, he could take care of them earlier when nothing happened. He could make sure that they wouldn't get to him. But he didn't do any of it. He left Tommy alone and let them kill him. An innocent kid that wanted nothing more than a normal home and someone to love him. Something that Phil never gave him.
He looked down on the two body's once again. He gently put Patches on Tommy's chest, slowly pulling out the sword out of his body and wrapping his arms around Patches small and wonded body. He put the sword on the ground next to them, standing up and whipping his tears away.