Εξωπραγματικός θεός

Sorry for no update yesterday, I was kind of busy and totally forgot to update. Hope you don't mind! Also, the title means "Unreal god".

Anyway, I was kinda bored so I came up with this. I'm really proud of the end, since it came out way better than I expected. I personally love this au!

Hope you enjoy!

Angst to fluff
TW: mention of death, TNT, some yelling and threatening

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It could be an Peaceful afternoon, with beautiful weather and mall cup of favorite tea. Right, it could be. It started as any other normal day, filled with work and some house chores for everyone. The day was beautiful, sun was shining brightly and even the wind seemed to calm down a little. Everyone felt this sudden peace and even if it seemed suspicious at first, they kinda enjoyed it and took the opportunity to relax after a long year.
Unfortunately for everyone, this changed when the sun reached the middle of the sky. That's when the hell started and there was no one to stop this.

Before Dream was put in the prison, he was the one who was hungry for the power and control over the whole server. So when he was locked in the prison, everyone felt safer and relieved. Then he escaped, but stayed hidden, away from everyone's sight. And then, after the peace, another one was corrupted and blinded by hunger of power. But this time, it all escalated faster than before, which made it almost impossible to stop.
Now, everything stood in flames, half of the L'manburg already blown up. This who survived the TNT, now struggled to stay alive while trying to fight the danger. But the fight was unfair. They were mortal, with nothing but armors and weapons. Meanwhile their enemy became immortal, in full enchanted armor and the strongest sword in their hand. Ever the strongest struggled, trying to stay away to think of an idea how to win. But no matter where they went, he would always find them.

First to die was Dream, who was the main target of the whole attack. Then the weaker ones, along with kids and all type of pets that any of them had. It was only a matter of time when the second strongest of them, Technoblade, would fall. He was severely injured, without potions, golden apples, totems of undying and strength. Even if he was on the edge of dying, he still stayed on the filed of the war and he didn't left. Philza, his closest friend stood behind him, holding his hand with deep scar while breathing heavily and whining in pain at his wings. Or what was left of them.
Sam was trying his best to stay on his feet, gripping his side where the huge hole was. Tubbo was hugging the body of his husband and kid to his chest, crying loudly and begging someone to kill him too. He look miserable, his horns broken in half with blood covering his whole body. Many bodies surrounded them, some of them still alive but too massacred and injured to save. Quackity and Sapnap were sitting under the only tree that was still in one piece. Sapnap's head was on Quackity's shoulder, eyes closed and blood dripping loudly on the ground. Quackity was going to fight, even if he had no chance. He was going to do it for his lover, who died to protect him. On his own arms. And then in the darkest area of the field, where earlier were the beautiful flowers, now laid huge figure. Two pairs of big wings laying weakly on the now red ground, white mask cracked in half few feet away from it's owner.
There laid the god, one of the strongest that visited the Overworld and interacted with humans. Exactly 40 minut ago, everyone saw his fall. They watched as the God was forced to his knees, bowing to the new God. Even DreamXD had no chance of going against the human who was now standing proudly in front of them all and laughing maniacally.
The worst thing was that the human didn't kill someone fully he would brutally hurt and injure them and then leave them to die slowly and in pain. They would lay there for hours, waiting and begging for the final darkness to take them from this world. It was brutal and terrible, but the new God found it amusing.