When the truth is out

Part two of 'Met my family'

Fluff
TW: —

Second chapter of my Golden duo book should be out tomorrow!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Tommy didn't mind the fact that Ranboo knew about his family, he trusted him enough to know that the secret is safe in his hands. But it short time, it wouldn't be a secret anymore. They had to know, obviously. Otherwise he would feel bad that all his life he was lying to them and never told them the actually truth. But he didn't want to rush things, he gave it all time and waited till they found out by themselves. He was surprised as how blind people were to not notice all the familiar thing about them. Hairs, eyes, wings. Tommy even stopped bleaching out his hairs, so now, they were light brown that dirty blond. Only stupid wouldn't be able to notice it now. He showed his wings more often, along with his brothers. Now, they looked like twins. The only difference about them were colors of their wings, character and height.
Really, how could they not notice by now? Tommy specially passed people more often, every moment he ruffled his hairs. And yet, no one noticed. Slowly, he got annoyed which meant he would mostly tell them before they managed to find out.

When he was sitting with his brothers on the field full of flowers, time seemed like it slowed down. He was picking out flowers while Eret was making flower crowns and Karl was humming songs. It was on of their favourite things to do, just chill around and epend some time together like they used to do years ago.

"Did they found out?" Eret suddenly asked.

Karl stopped humming for a moment, looking down at Tommy who was picking blue flowers not so far away. He looked toward them and shaked his head, picking flowers again.

"Really? How stupid are they?" Karl asked himself, humming the song again.

Eter laughed softly, slowly ending his flowers Crown. It was mostly made of purple and blue flowers, specially for Tommy's liking. Eter had already one on his head, his was made of white and pink flowers. Tommy was picking flowers to Karl's crown, trying to find his favorite colors. Pink and red ones. Their love for flowers was something different, each of them meant something different for them. Tommy's favourite was the Allium one, Eret's was the Blue orchid and Karl's was Lilly of the Valley.  Mayne it seemed childish to other people but for them it was good binding time and way of showing affection towards the other one.

"Tommy!" Someone's voice reached out to them, eoching from the trees.

Their attention switched back to the forest,where 4 people can from. Tubbo, Ranboo, Wilbur and Niki. Two friends, two neutrals. Tommy liked Ranboo and Tubbo, while he accepted the other two. But Eret and Karl didn't took much liking towards Wilbur and Niki. After what they heard about the two, they wouldn't even let them walk close to Tommy. One glare was everything Niki and Wilbur needed to know to stay away and they didn't protest. They knew what Eret was capable of but didn't know much about Karl, which made it worse.

"Hey boss man and Ranboo!" He yelled, giving Eret the flowers he collected.

It was good amount of red and pink flowers to make one crown for Karl, since it was always the same size. Tommy walked closer to his two friend and greeted them by hugging them, while waving at the rest two.

"What do you need?" Tommy asked, waking back to Eret and Karl.

"Is it true?" Tubbo asked curiously, while looking at Tommy.

Tommy's face lighted up, as smile appeared on his face.

"What?" He asked, acting like he had no idea what his friend was talking about.