Unholy offspring of death

In this au, everyone is living in L'manburg and are friends. It was supposed to be Ender Dragon Tommy au, but I decided to do it different. 2748 words.

Also, I have my exams tomorrow so it may be a little messy.
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Creatures and monsters, that were ready to hunt you down and kill. They never let other live. Seeing one of them, ends up being dead. Many of them will kill without hesitation, without fear. You can prey for them to not find you, but if they did, you can say goodbye to your life.

The Dream Smp knew very well about this monsters, deadly and thirsty for blood monsters. From dragons to skull crawlers and many more. Dragons and skull crawlers are the strongest predators, that's why they never fought against each other and if they did, chance were 50/50. People had no chance to guess who will win, both were strong and deadly. There was no chance to best friend one of them, right?

That's what everyone thought, expect one young person. Tommyinnit. He never listen to others, he is loud and reckless but smart and strong. He knew that every creature was a treat for him and yet, he was fascinated by them. Unfortunately for people from L'manburg, they were attacking from time to time. They would hide in their homes everytime, but sometimes, you can be to far from safe place. Their country was sure der and protected by a huge walls, made of stone.

But Tommy had one small secret, he could turn into one of the creatures. He had ability to change fully into a dragon and could fire breath. He was smaller than skull crawler by but longer. He never fought with the second predator but he fought with the smaller monsters.

 He never fought with the second predator but he fought with the smaller monsters

(That how he look in his dragon firm, you can choose different color if you want.)

People actually thought that they are safe behind the walls, safe from the predators. Skull crawlers usually were hunting in a group with their alpha. Alps was the biggest and the strongest one, scary and aggressive. He could bite you, crash you, break your bones and without a problem, swallow in one piece. But one day, everything change...

It was a normal day for everyone, calm and quiet. No one had plans for this day, so it was chill. Techno was farming potatoes, Phil was talking with Puffy and Sam. Ranboo and Tubbo were talking with Purpled, people were for once, not stressed about anything. No one saw any creatures, especially Skull Crawlers. They had hope, that maybe, maybe they decided to not attack this time. How much they were wrong...

It was around 7 p.m. when they heard it. Diabolic and  terrifying yell. Dream, George, Sapnap, Nad, Sam, Phil, Wilbur, Technoblade, Quackity and Karl runned up to the walls and climbed up to see, how much come. Unfortunately, there were many of them, over 10 and alpha. One is something that can kill entire village, but 10? If hey get inside, they will have no chance to fight them. They will get easily torned apart and get eaten. The biggest one, alpha stood on one of the rocks, that was supposed to be a place to look for danger. Alpha yelled again, sygnalizing the smaller ones to get ready for attack. They had their head down, close to the ground. A lot of growling was heard and scratching on the ground.