Sickness

It's normal if we get sick, we will recover any time. Sometimes it's hard sickness, sometimes it's nothing special and after some time we are okay. Of course, for people older it's harder than for young people.
Tommy wasn't scared that much, at the end he is young man. He was taking care of his health and his parents always make sure, that he was protecting himself. But still, even if your very healthy, you can be sick like everyone else.

One day, when Tommy was filming a video on youtube alone, he felt sick. Quickly getting up, he run to the bathroom, closing doors behind him. Tommy felt a strange warmth in his stomach as he leaned over the toilet. He felt his insides twist in all directions, giving the boy a great deal of pain. A wave of sickness crept up his throat and he vomited the dinner he had eaten earlier. When he finished, he closed his eyes and opening them again, he tried to stand up. However, his attempt was futile. As soon as he straightened up, his head began to ache terribly, he felt it pulsating and his vision became a blurry for a little. Forced by the infernal pain, the boy sat back down on the ground when another wave of sickness caught him. He spent the next few minutes in the bathroom, his head resting on the cold toilet. His throat and nostrils stung mercilessly, and his empty stomach pleased for food. After awhile he heard knocking on bathrooms door.

"Tommy? Are you alright? Your in bathroom long time." His father voice speak.

"I don't feel good, I can't stand up." He said, his voice cracking a few times. He heard doors opening.

"Oh my, you look pale..." His father said, sitting next to his son, patting his back. "I will cart you to your room and then mom will give you some painkillers." Older man said.

Tommy's dad grasped him under the arms with one hand and the other placed under his knees, slowly lifting him up. Cautiously so as not to accidentally worsen his child's health, he carried him to and put him in bed. He put a soft pillow under his head and left the room. After some minutes, Tommy somehow heard two pairs of footsteps.  His dad along with his mom entered his room, walking up to him. Motherinnit put the back of her hand to his burning forehead. after a few seconds she took her hand away and looked at her husband with concern.

"He may have virus, so we will need some wet towels." his mom said.

She prepared some medicine along with a glass of water. She gave two white pills to her son along with a glass of water. Tommy slowly swallowed the two tablets and washed them down with water in small sips, then returned his head to the pillow again.

"Oh Tommy Tommy Tommy, you may be sick 2 weeks. I think you should take a break from recording for this time."

"W-what? I can't do that, what will everyone else think?" Tommy asked a little panicked.

"You can call your friends and twit this, your healthy is more important right now" Tommy only nooded at his father idea.

When he was comfortably seated, his parents handed him his phone. They left the room to let him do it alone. Tommy opened twitter and typed:

Tommyinnit:
Won't be streaming for a while. I got the virus and I feel like I'm dying. I will update when I'm good.

And with that, Tommy fell asleep. He was exhausted from nothing, he literally feel like he is dying. He give up and started dreaming.

~The next day~
Tommy woke up and looked at his clock, it was 9:59 a.m. After lying some couple of minutes, he decided to got up and change into something
convenient. He started slowly standing up, but headache catch him again. He groaned at himself and decided to text his mother, he could barely talk. When he turned on his phone, the bright light hit his eyes so he close them. After one minute, he opened them again and saw many notification. Some were from twitter, probably some fans comments and some from discord. Yeah, his friends were worrying about him, so he needs to talk to them. But first, stomach needs food and fresh clothes. His mother soon come in his room and placed a plate with food on the table.

"Good morning Tommy, how are you feeling?" she asked, helping him sit up.

"Like I'm dead, my head and stomach hurt" he said.

Tommy groaned when finally he was sitting on a bed, eating his breakfast and some painkiller. With some help from his mother, he changed into grey hoodie and light blue pants. Soon later, motherinnit left his room and went to the living room. Tommy opened discord and saw that almost everyone were talking in vc 2. He joined.

"Hello guyssss" he said quietly, not wanting to hurt his throat more that it was.

"Omg Tommy, are you okay?"

"How are you feeling big man?"

"I'm feeling better than yesterday but still bad. I guess I won't be streaming for some time." he responded to his frinds.

"You better recover fast and don't do anything stupid." Philza said, Tommy laughed at his words.

 They talked around hours, when finally Tommy's mother come in and told him to get rest and eat dinner. Even if Tommy didn't want, he needed to to this. After eating half of his food, he felt sick. He barely stood up and walked into bathroom, vomiting everything. And again, Tommy layed his head on the cold and white wall.

Ahh, it will be a long week, how much he wants to heal already to go and start sreaming. Why him?