Let out the rage

Part 3 of 'Creepy family'

Fluff, angst
TW:Blood, death, killing, in one word: massacre

Alright guys, quick question! It's about my golden duo book, since I can't choose. I need you to pick tittle you like the most, and vote on it since I like them all and can't decide☹️. So, which one?

"To love again"

"To move on"

"Happiness you never felt"

"So stay with me"

"In the name of love"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

He was walking through the forest back home, ignoring everything around him. It was a two weeks ago but he still couldn't get that out of his head. The screams, the blood, their body's. He wanted that and he did it, but now, he couldn't get that moment of his head. It was hunting him every day and night, every Nightmare was about that moment. As much as his family tried, they couldn't do anything to help him. So he was alone against this problem. But there need to be something he could do to get it out and he was determined to find it.

So he tried everything. From different hobbies to trainings to get his mind off of it. But nothing worked, even spending time with his friends. It seemed like it was stuck with him forever, no matter what he would do. But that's the life of a killer, blood and death is a picture you see everyday without a break. If you wanted to survive, you had to kill or be killed. So, he spend more time outside, training and basically murdering himself mentally with as much training as he could. Sometimes it didn't work since Slender took him away from training area with force, forcing him to eat and rest. He was so focused on his way back and thoughts, that he didn't notice certain black animal flying  above his head. It circled around him for a moment before flying down, right toward his right shoulder.

Tommy was brought back from his thoughts when he felt something sit on his shoulder, pecking his hairs. He looked to the right, his gaze softening right away.

"Hello Darko" he said, petting gently the bat's head.

The animal squeaked, nuzzling his owner's fingers. The boy smiled softly and gave the bat small piece of meat, getting happy screech in answer. Darko means gift, which was perfect for his fur friend. He got him as a gift from Toby, his killer friend couple  weeks ago. Why? Cause everyone says that bat could feel people's emotions and make them feel better. Did Tommy felt better? Yeah, in fact he did. Darko was someone who followed him everywhere and kept his company. He could talk to him and tell his problems and Darko would patiently listen and comfort him, even if he was a bat. Everytime when he was out, he would send Darko to patrol the closest area, to see if there wasn't any danger or police. Yeah, police, people who still tried and believed that they could catch him and his family. What a shame they never did. Everytime when police was searching for them, they never came back, not even single one. It either Tommy killed shot them with his bow or Darko killed them with his small but sharp fangs. It depended on how much of them were in the forest. But most of the time, Tommy had to take care of random teens that wanted to prove everyone wrong that they aren't scared and there isn't any killers. How sad that they were wrong everytime.

When Tommy finally reached the mansion, Darko was still sitting on his shoulder, squeaking from time to time. But Tommy didn't mind, Darko was always allowed to speak,  no matter when or where they were. He opened the doors and walked in, closing them behind him. Dinner's smell hit his nose, calling him to the kitchen. As always, he was hungry after his everyday walk.