Ghost father

Part 2 of "No, don't leave me..."

-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-

After his father's death, Tommy barely talked to someone. Sometimes he said 'hello', 'goog' and nothing else. He become quiet and depressed, as everyone thought, they weren't wrong. His eyes was darker that usual, he didn't smile or laugh. Everything that was making him happy, now was like everything else, boring. His face didn't show any emotions, he didn't have any emotions. Usually people would saw him walking through forest or sitting alone in a shield. People who were closer with him were concerned bout his mental state. He just stoped talking, thinking and acting like an old Tommy. They couldn't say that he is annoying or loud, they didn't joke with him. Tommy separated himself from the world, the one who killed his feelings and his dear father.

As Tommy promised, he never hide his horns again, they were bigger nd darker now. Heh, Tommy even changed color of his hairs. Months ago it was dirty blond but now, it was light brown at the top and dark at the bottom. But people missed him. No one knew that Tommy's dad is still with him, always.

"Tommy?" Kind voice filled Tommy's small house.

He didn't look up at the person, yet he knew it was Puffy. Tommy grunted something to himself, signaling that he wasn't asleep.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" Puffy asked, worry in her voice.

And again, Tommy only shook his head.

"Okay, if you need something I'm with Sam, bye" Puffy walked away.

When Tommy heard sound of door's closing, he sat up. It's not like he didn't eat anything or drink, he just lost appetite and wasn't very hungry. His mind told him to go for a walk.

Slowly standing up, he took some random hoodie and wear it at himself. Tommy made his way to the doors and walked out. Wind was blowing in his face and hair. He just walked through the country, loosing myself in his mind.
Tommy often found himself staring at one point or losing himself in thoughts and memories of his dad. He didn't mind, not at all. It was nice memory. His father took him at the picnic to celebrate his 6 birthday.

"Think about your wish and one day, who know, maybe it will come true." Goat man said,hugging his baby goat.

"I want to be like you in the future!" Small Tommy said, looking up at his father face.

Schlatt heart melted at his son action and hugged him even tighter. He kissed his foreheads.

"You won't be like me, you will be much better than me." He said, watching his son slowly falling asleep in his arms.

He remembered when he come back to home after someone hurt him, his father was very protective over him.

"Oh my god, what happened to my baby goat?!"Older male asked, checking his son's body.

"S-someone bullied me at school and said that my horns are ugly.."10 years old Tommy said.

"Awwww my baby don't listen to some kids. You aren't ugly, they are just jealous." Schlatt said, patting Tommy's head.

Tommy gave him warm smile and started clinging to his leg. Schlatt chuckled at this.

He remembered when his father was sad and he comforted him.

"Daddy? What's wrong?" Blond haired boy asked.

"Huh? Oh, nothing buddy, everything is okay, go back to bed." He replied, whipping his tears away.

"You don't look okay, don't lie to me!" Tommy said, tapping his little foot on the ground.

"Daddy just had a bad day, nothing special" His dad said, lifting Tommy to his knee.

Tommy scoffed at his father and hugged him. Tommy's dad at first was shocked but after awhile returned the hug.

Tommy remembered their promise, it make sense now...

"Dad!"

"Yes buddy?"

"Do you promise me, that we will be always together?"

"Ah buddy. It doesn't work like that"

"What do you mean?"

"Listen, one day, I will leave. Not because I want, it's not ours choice when we leave. I will have to leave you, but I will be in your heart. Okay?"

"Okay, but promise me that you won't leave me now!"

"Heh, I promise, my little goat"

Tommy didn't notice tears in his eyes nor the fact, that he was on the rooftop.

"Now, when your actually gone, I know what you mean. I guess It was supposed to end like that. But don't worry dad, I will see you soon..."

Tommy stood on the edge of rooftop. His legs lead him here with something new, with new emotions. He couldn't stop myself, he didn't want to stop. His eyes trailed down. A single tear fall down and hit the ground. When he took the final step, when he was supposed to start falling, someone catch him. He looked up and saw Tubbo...

"Tommy! Don't you dare do that!" Tubbo yelled, trying to pull his friend up.

Tommy didn't say anything, he just stared at his friend.

"Please! I know you miss him but it's not good thing! That's not good end for you! Your too young.." Tubbo had tears in his eyes.

"Let me go..." Tommy said.

"Please.." Tubbo's eyes widened, when his grip weakened and Tommy flew down.

He was falling down with hope to end it and see his father again. He heard some yelling and his name. He closed his eyes, ready to hit the ground but that never come. Slowly, Tommy opened his eyes and realized, that he was in the air, arm wrapped around him. Person who was holding him had grey skin color and smelled like an old goat. Then it hit him, it was a ghost. Tommy's head turned around and met a gaze of dark eyes.

"Hey buddy.." Tommy's eyes filled with tears that soon started falling.

"D-Dad.." Tommy was sobbing quietly, when he ghost father landed on the ground.

Tommy quickly turned to his dad, hugging him tightly like he would disappear. Glatt smiled weakly. One of his arms was holding Tommy and second was stroking his hair gently.

"I missed you, I thought I will never see you again.."

"Do you remember what I told you long time ago?" Glatt asked, looking down at Tommy, who only noded. "I said that I will be always with you and here I am. I never left you. I had to show up to save you"

"I'm so Sorry-" Tommy got cut off.

"No, don't apologize Tommy. It's not your fault." Schlatt said.

Maybe everything will be like months ago. He have his father again. They can be family.