Defensive boys

Part 2 of 'Let's go home, Tommy'

Fluff, lil bit of angst

TW: threatening, manipulating, idk what

Guess who got sick and didn't slept all night because of that🙂 I'm ded. Sorry for mistakes, I'm to tired to look for them.

Is someone else sick or just me?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After Tommy came back to the EarthSmp, everything was normal like years ago. Business bay came back to protecting their server, which included killing admins and God's, that only wanted power. After two days, everyone knew that boss of the Business Bay is back and they are out of their hideout. That information made everyone happy, knowing that the boy is back safe.

When Tommy told them more about Foolish, they started thanking him, giving him many things and yet, they offered to build him a home in the village. He agreed and in the next week his house was done, it was close to the main part of the village. Tommy suggested him many times joining Business bay, but he thanked and disagreed. Why? He thought it's Tommy's home and it's his group. He decided to help villagers with their building and farming. It was something Tommy did for years and he was happy to see him doing something he was born for.

Of course, like every villager, he got his own wolf. After first week of him living in there, Tommy found him beautiful and strong brown wolf. Foolish fell in love in his wolf imidiatelly and named him Lucky. Everything was going smooth, no wars or anything. It was a lot better than his old server.

After two weeks, Tommy was back living with Deo Bitzel and Luke. They got Tommy brand new netherite and enchanted sword and armor, equipping him in food and important things. Foolish didn't had to do anything, Deo came to his house one day and gave him some things.

"It's from Tommy, he wanted to thank you for coming with him" Deo said, walking back to the doors.

Foolish had weird feeling that Deo doesn't trust him that much as everyone else. He wasn't surprised, he lost Tommy for many years and when he finally came back, he brought someone with him. Deo was scared that he may lose Tommy again and it was obvious that he loved Tommy with his whole heart. But he didn't want to push it further while it wasn't necessary.

"Thanks" was his only answer.

Deo walked out, leaving Foolish alone. He wanted to ask Deo what exactly happened when Tommy was taken away, but did he really wanted to bring it up? He knew it must hurt them, but he was also curious what they did after. Maybe he should ask later. Yeah, that was a good idea.

-_-_-_-

Another day was calm and normal for everyone. It was warm day, full of animals running around and kids messing with each others. It was another daily routine for villagers. Wake up, get ready yourself and kids, make breakfast and then go outside to help in work. It wasn't weird, everyone helped each other whenever they had free time, so other people could take a rest too. That was something Tommy really loved about his village. Everyone were nice, helpful and kind to each other. Not like DreamSmp. It was hard to find someone bulling someone else, or someone that was being mean. People knew each other very well and it wasn't surprising when they spend most of their lives talking and hanging out. That's exactly what Tommy was doing with Deo, Bitzel and Luke.

They were sitting under one of the big trees in the forest, talking and laughing from time to time. It was something they did every Sunday, just chilling and relaxing. No worries, no enemy's, no stress. Tommy was laying on Deo's lap, while Deo was playing with his hairs, his back pressed against the tree. Luke was right next to him, his head laying on Deo's shoulder while Bitzel was standing in front of them, reaching out his hands for no reason. They always do that, no one really knows why.